New BF Site Feature: Most Wanted Items!

Brad

This is a great feature that will become even more valuable as more ads come out and more people start making their lists.

Here is our Black Friday Most Wanted page:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/MostWanted

It uses the data from the shopping lists created by you, the Black Frida shoppers, to determine the most popular items overall and for each product category. Once more ads come out, we'll add lists of the most popular items for each store as well.

So take a look and if you have any suggestions for ways to improve it, let us know :)

So where does one buy this "great idea jar" that you're plucking ideas from? - I could use one or three myself! Well done fellas, well done:groovin:

Brad and I just have a passion for Hot Deals and helping people :gd_not_ri

Put those two traits together and you have nothing but success :runaway:

Is the shopping list page down? Or maybe its firefox but I get an error when try and access it.:)

Not Found

The requested URL /Shoppinglist was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is the shopping list page down? Or maybe its firefox but I get an error when try and access it.:)

Not Found

The requested URL /Shoppinglist was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Make sure the L in List is capitalized.

• 2 weeks later...