What's the most quietest store for BF?

Rebirth

My Walgreens is packed with people trying to get the cheap gift wrap. I'm going to say Staples because they were well organized and even when they opened last year they weren't too crowded, but this year might be different. Last year, they'd only been opened for a month or so before BF.

Last year our newly rebuilt Target store on our side of town was very quiet - it wasn't a ghost town but it was nothing like I'd thought it would be.

In our area THE place to shop is out on Grape Road - about a half hour north of us with traffic. This Target is on the south side of town which is an area that has struggled for shoppers for a while now.

It will be interesting to see what the south side stores are like this year because the old mall has been torn down and the whole area turned into strip malls with lots of new stores.

I have a feeling everything will be alot busier this year. But - oh am I hoping that folks "forget" about the new south side area. Would make my life sooo much easier! :slaphappy

I think it's all about where you live. Last year I went to Radio Shack for the phones and the laser level...got there at about 7 expecting them to be gone and they were dead and had plenty left. But that was in IL and now I am in CA so I KNOW it will be different.

Hey Diane if a store was quiet that would mean no great sales......then WHY would you be there???? lol aren't we all in this for the bargines? I really enjoy the challange... and the bragging afterward :yelclap:

:) Well put, but if it meant I could mute the rude comments from some people I definitely would! ;) But also I would like to be able to find a store with great deals (like Walgreens) that is everyones "after Walmart/Target" store and get better choice first thing in the am. :woot2:

Not sure if you have them in your area, but Big-Lots is usually pretty quiet, even with a decent sale of BF. I think it is because everyone is at Wal-Mart. Which, on the other hand, is a mad house. Cops are usually called due to fighting. Had a guy threaten to cut my husband over a Jeep Powerwheel a couple of years ago. The year of the Furby a friend of mine was carrying hers through the store and people were trying to take it out of her hands. A woman punched another woman out over a gameboy a couple of years ago too. These people act crazy. I mean a great deal is one thing, but they get crazy!

So, I just want to say, be safe in your BF quest.

Not sure if you have them in your area, but Big-Lots is usually pretty quiet, even with a decent sale of BF. I think it is because everyone is at Wal-Mart. Which, on the other hand, is a mad house. Cops are usually called due to fighting. Had a guy threaten to cut my husband over a Jeep Powerwheel a couple of years ago. The year of the Furby a friend of mine was carrying hers through the store and people were trying to take it out of her hands. A woman punched another woman out over a gameboy a couple of years ago too. These people act crazy. I mean a great deal is one thing, but they get crazy!

So, I just want to say, be safe in your BF quest.

Our Big Lots gets really busy, but you are so right about WalMart! Our's had the cops to come out last year to guard those small appliances, lol. They didn't bring them out until about 6:30 and everyone was mad. The GameCubes started two fights here, the Furbys started a couple, and a few years ago I remember 3 fights over those little Razor Scooters. I always get those items because while everyone is fighting over them, I just reach in and get a couple. lol I guess it just depends on how you look at it, the fights could be a good thing if you play it right. I know, that's bad I shouldn't say that, so, I'm sorry for everyone who has gotten into a fight on BF. I did have a lady try to take my Hummers off of my cart a couple of years ago, but, I stopped that. Have never had a fight over it though.lol:2football :gd_stars::rant::slapcry::smiley_nu:argue_mad:fryingpan