Anyone know the best deal out there for the Pokemon Black and White?

ToysRUs has them buy one get on 1/2 off, or Bestbuy has $5.00 giftcard with purchase of each one. If TRU was remotely close I would got get it there, but we end up driving an hour plus pay double (TN) taxes than we would pay in our state, and we have a discount card at GS so better off for us to get it there so DS can get game guide at 20% off.

Thanks. I almost got them from Amazon but my son didn't want to wait until Tues/Wed. Then we were going to go to Gamestop as he had a gift card he could use. However Toys R Us was the best I see, as it is BlGl 50% off and today you get a 2 pack Pokemon stylus set. We just got back and he ripped it open in the car and I doubt I will hear much from him today lol, luckily he did all his homework yesterday without me even saying anything hmmmm...good kid lol. He wants the guide book too but I told him I would have to check around first, any deals out there for this???? TIA

Thanks. I almost got them from Amazon but my son didn't want to wait until Tues/Wed. Then we were going to go to Gamestop as he had a gift card he could use. However Toys R Us was the best I see, as it is BlGl 50% off and today you get a 2 pack Pokemon stylus set. We just got back and he ripped it open in the car and I doubt I will hear much from him today lol, luckily he did all his homework yesterday without me even saying anything hmmmm...good kid lol. He wants the guide book too but I told him I would have to check around first, any deals out there for this???? TIA

Yeah, I checked on Amazon too, but knew there was no way DS would wait for delivery. He has been driving me nuts over these games since mid last year. Only deal I could find on the stradegy guide was the discount you got at gamestop with purchase of book with the games and discount card. It ended up saving him 20% on the book. There are 2 different stradegy guides. DS bought the collectors edition hardback one. The regular one is just a stradegy guide, and the collectors edition has the pokedex in it. That was the clinchier for him.