Which stores typically have the fewest BF items in stock?

outnumbered

In your area...which stores stock the smallest number of doorbusters? Last year I noticed every store I went to had what I wanted still in stock...but a few years back I went to K-Mart and almost everything on my list was gone by the time I got to it. I arrived at the store at 4:30 am and was probably 50th in line. When they opened the doors and let us in, I went straight to the talking Bob the Builder doll that they were selling for $5...and they were already all out of Bob and only had two Wendy dolls left. This was within 2 minutes of the store opening! I didn't have much luck with anything else on my list for that store either and finally cut my losses and went to wait at Toys R Us, where I was probably 100th in line, but found everything I wanted. I haven't been back to K-Mart on BF since.

So what stores in your area are notorious for having very few of their deal items actually in stock?

Guest Deals4Me

Our Walmarts are awesome,everything but TV's, you can buy at that price for the rest of week.

Kmart is awful...the sales are that great and the one thing that is, is usually gone.

I've read that Toys R Us always has, lets say 100 of something in stock but is told to only put out 50 or so.

I guess that's to limit the deals.

We found that out the year the Nerf bow and arrows were popular. They didn't have any left on the shelves. So we asked and they said they weren't allowed to bring the ones they had in the back up to the floor. I was a little angry, but we found them elsewhere. ;)

I have not really had many problems with stores running out of what I wanted, but I never wanted big ticket items, I do however stay away from Best Buy.. it's a mad house and I feel extremely claustrophobic with how many ppl are in that little store not to mention I hate waiting in line for hours and there line wraps all the way around the store... no thank you ;)