Bath & Body Works Online Coupon

ajbrowns

B&BW is also doing a "Buy 3, Get 1 Free" on their Lotions/Body Wash/Shower Gel (etc.).

I just finished checking out using the B3G1, as well as another coupon code found on another forum:

Free Pleasures Body care or Breathe product with any $20. purchase, Online code :4047 (10/17-EXP: 11/20)

I had one spray, two lotions, and a body wash in the shopping bag. One lotion was already noted as being free because of the B3G1 promo, but when I added the above coupon code, it marked the spray as being free also. So I paid for two products altogether, not too bad IMO :g_thumbri

B&BW is also doing a "Buy 3, Get 1 Free" on their Lotions/Body Wash/Shower Gel (etc.).

I just finished checking out using the B3G1, as well as another coupon code found on another forum:

Free Pleasures Body care or Breathe product with any $20. purchase, Online code :4047 (10/17-EXP: 11/20)

I had one spray, two lotions, and a body wash in the shopping bag. One lotion was already noted as being free because of the B3G1 promo, but when I added the above coupon code, it marked the spray as being free also. So I paid for two products altogether, not too bad IMO :g_thumbri

I am definately going to make a order online. I have been collecting a lot lately from BBW. Thanks to the OP.