Great Gift for that Person who has everything.

ohio_gal1959

A Coulple years ago, I was stumped on what to get my dad for christmas, since he's 70 yrs old and had everything. I saw an office Max ad for a personalized Calendar, with a diff pic for each month.( You can add several pic's, as long as they fit on the page). I gathered up some pictures of my brother and I when we were young, and even put on the cover a few pic's when my dad when he was young and spunky! He loved it, and just showed off the Calendar to everyone.I was suprised, since he doesnt get excited about anything. So for those who doesnt know what to get that special person for christmas, one of these Personalized Calendars are great, and not another one like it. Just thought I would pass along the idea for others. Some ideas would be pic's of their favorite place, like a getaway, vacation, pics of friends and the fun, remembering the past fun times the family had together, or their favorite hobby, etc....on and on. Hope this helps a few out.

I did this for my mom last year, only I ordered mine online from shutterfly.com. They did a great job and my mom loved it - she is so hard to buy for because she only likes antiques and old stuff, and I have no idea how to buy that kind of stuff for her. I think she needs clothes, but whenever I have tried to get her clothes she doesn't like them, so I give up.