JCP Clearance: $2.97 & $4.97

goldie

Got about 10 shirts for 2.97 each for my husband. Both button up flannel and tshirts. Got button up dress shirts 5 for 4.97 each. Got myself 4 of the soft sweaters that I love for 4.97. Got another 20% off today with coupon. Great sale! Walked away with three bags for under 60 dollars! Not bad for almost 20 items.. avg about 3 bucks a piece!

Nothing near that price here either. Kind of bummed how high the clearance prices are this year. I have usually been able to stock up but not at the prices the items still are marked at here. I've been to three diff locations over the past two weeks and nothing near that here. I can only dream! Guess maybe in another week or two!

Got a mens leather coat reg $225.00 for $19.97. I also got a 5pc 300 ct sheet set with a down-alternative comforter for $19.99 instead of $200.00. Plus an extra 20% off. I've been having great luck at my store.

Sounds like a road trip to Iowa is in order!!! I need to check out your store! Ours are hanging on those higher prices as long as possible. They have no urgency to get the stuff out. Bummer for me.

this year scored great on kids clothes

$75 got me almost 7-9 jeans, 2 formal pants, 2 adidas sweatshirt, usa soccer zipper athlet jackets, hats n mittens, 4T winter jacket for $4.97, arizona t-shirts and american leaving shirts.. n lots more.. !!!

Last Sunday our store (IL) had the women's sweaters knocked down to $1.97, then with coupon brought them down to $1.67. I got $262.31 of stuff for $12.51. How can a person pass that up. I also was told that when you do the survey you get a 15% coupon on your next purchase (you print it as soon as your done with the survey), well the girl told me that if you have more than one computer you can print out a coupon on each computer.