Biggest/Hardest-to-Find Holiday 2005 Item?

It'll be interesting to see if there are any 360s left on BF or if they are all gone on release day. If I had to guess I'd say there will be a lot of the $299 systems available, but the deluxe version might be hard to find.

toy wise is seems the X-Box 360 should be in high demand. When systems come out like this, I love hearing how people camp out from the day before on. Especially at Best Buy. I remember going to my Toys R Us which is right across the street from Best buy. I was 3 rd in line there at 2am. When I glances across the street at Best Buy, the line already wrapped around the store. I forget 2 yrs ago what the big ticket item was. Could have been the computers

expect to find lots of LCD/Plasma's being advertised at a good price this year, especially LCDs. they will be the hot ticket this year. As far as XBOX 360, expect to find a good supply of them country-wide. despite rumors there will be a decent supply of the core systems and a butt load of the bundled systems. think of it like this, the core system doesn't really give much in way of profit, but the bundled system gives some room to gain some profit. Also, I believe this season will be the first season most major retailers will have free a/r dvd players. I'm expecting next year to see progressive scan dvd players free a/r. lots of fun in the near future :)

Now that will be nice. I am not thinking I am going to buy a 360 this year at all. My oldest son is the only one who would really enjoy it and he would rather have a laptop for college next year. The younger 2 boys are wanting all of the new Batman toys so I hope someone has a good deal on them.