Nintendo DS Bundle just after BF

RCWC

Hadn't heard about that one, but there is a teal and pink Nintendogs bundle coming out next Monday, Oct 24th. It will include Teal or pink DS, Nintendogs Best Friends edition, this is a special one and Nintendo Skin Nintendogs for $149.99, pretty good deal. I am getting the pink for my daughter.

Hadn't heard about that one, but there is a teal and pink Nintendogs bundle coming out next Monday, Oct 24th. It will include Teal or pink DS, Nintendogs Best Friends edition, this is a special one and Nintendo Skin Nintendogs for $149.99, pretty good deal. I am getting the pink for my daughter.

Where at?

Where at?

I emailed Nintendo and asked about the Nintendog Bundle (about a month ago) and was told that they were only selling the Pink at TRU and Target. The Teal I have found on preorder at TRU, GameStop, EBGames, and other places. I noticed today the TRU online is sold out of the pink on preorder. I am going to Target on Monday to check them out too, like to see the package. If they definitely have it in stock, I will post.....Jill:crossfing

Those Nintendogs sound like something my girls would like especially pink.

My DD is 9, we got the DS when the price dropped in late Aug when we were in NH. She absolutely loves it! She has her own dogs now that I don't have to worry about feeding and taking out for walks! Gee I wish there had of been a pink one though!