rumored items for Wal-Mart BF

raider

Just wanted to let you know that you shouldn’t tell people you work at wal-mart if your giving out this info. You can be fired for giving out this info and I’m pretty sure you can be fined. (Websites of non employees that post black Friday info most of the time get shut down or threatened with lawsuits.)

We've had this site for several years and aside for a very very small number of retailers, we've never had any legal problems.

WalMart in particular doesn't seem to mind as they mail out their ad usually several days before BF itself.

man, I wanna whine alittle... I want that DVD/VCR combo...damn. My son ruined my tape player...errr...

$60 plus tax for what is probably a non-name brand combo unit isn't that great. I know just a few weeks ago Amazon.com had a Samsung combo unit for $69 with free shipping (looks like it's gone now). I'd rather pay the extra few bucks for a name brand.

Guest Deals4Me

Just wanted to let you know that you shouldn’t tell people you work at wal-mart if your giving out this info. You can be fired for giving out this info and I’m pretty sure you can be fined. (Websites of non employees that post black Friday info most of the time get shut down or threatened with lawsuits.)

Yeah, but s/he was wise, didnt say anything identifying, location isnt given. So I think s/he's good to go.:yelclap:

Did he say he worked at Wal-mart? I missed that part....we never heard him say that, did we (Everybody say "No")

I would like to see Wal-Mart have a good deal on a prepaid cell phone. I use them for my 2 teens and my tween so that I can prevent a huge bill. They have all asked for new ones this year and I think it would be cool if they had one on BF.

Last year, Best Buy had the Virgin Mobile Kyocera K9 for free after rebate. I bought one and was going to give it to my niece, but gave it to my little brother instead.