Cut in line...

Tracy72

Guest Deals4Me
I would never ever cut. Those one or 2 people ahead of me have been freezing thier butts off too... :D And if someone cut, :2football ha.

if I feel somebody pushing me I like hold my self back and that makes them not get in as fast....lol...dont shove and I will move faster...hehehe

When I have been in line with someone who is pushy or just annoying I will block them to. I'm a larger person so I'm like a brick wall there is no going through me! Or my mom and I will each grab a cart and get in front and block them also. Ah Black Friday I just love it!

Ok I will confess, I did one time but it really wasn't cutting in line. If you go to any store that has two doors you know one is the automatic door and one is the push/pull door. This particular time everyone seemed to be standing at the automatic door. No one was standing at the push/pull door. So my mil, 2 sils and I decide we would stand there. Well no one said anything as a matter of fact, several people came up and started to make a second line. Why shouldn't we. There are two doors for a reason.

But as far a cutting infront of people no way.

but its the same concept of cutting in line.

I don't think so. It wasn't as though there were alot of people there. There was max 5 or 6, we would have made 10. We basically started a second line. That's why I don't think it is the same concept. Up where I live there is hardly ever one line. Especially at the mall. The mall there can be up to five lines. You just decide which one to stand in. Target is just as bad, target you can have four lines.

I would never cut in line, it is not the same concept. ONE lines aren't at every store.

I like my stores then. Very organized and only one line allowed. Someone two years ago tried to start another one when they got there about an hour after my group. Everyone started to complain and when the manager came out to let some employees into the store, he told everyone who made the new line go back to the origonal. Only fair as about 15 of us were in line before them

So at every store you have including the mall have only one line? That is awesome. If they did that up here I don't think alot of people would try to cut in line. But like I said, up here we just don't have one lines. But either way it doesn't matter we are all there for one reason and one reason only. To get the best deals. YEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Guest Deals4Me

That kinda makes you wonder why people get trampled.

Nah, we know why... the morons that think getting in line at 5 is okay and warrants them to get in at the same time as the rest of us who are there at 2, they push,push phush to get in.