Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Nikon cool pix camera S8100 - Originally 300.00 50% off for 149.99. I have been stalking this for over a month. Only one was left so I grabbed it at 50 % off but was STOKED since that was the camera I wanted to buy anyway and was planning on buying it at full price for my cruise...YAY!

So jealous! Our stores are all sold out. I was watching it too. Congrats!

At the Hialeah/Okeechobee Target, backpacks were at 75% off. I got a Trans by Jansport backpack for $11.24 (original price $44.99). They had more, but I got the last plain black and grey. The other designs were too funky or too girlie for my boys. They still had a lot of spiral bound notebooks (didn't get $), corkboards ($2.50) and dry erase boards ($2.50). I only saw two or three lunchboxes on clearance for $1.75, but nothing that would hold what my boys eat for lunch!

I tried to price match the big lots ad at my local target in bristol va and they would not price match it. They said that it was a discount store and that they did not price match discount store like big lots sams club freds or the dollar stores so if anyone has any of these ads from these stores they will not price match them. The girl said i was the forth or fifth person today that she turned away.

I tried to price match the big lots ad at my local target in bristol va and they would not price match it. They said that it was a discount store and that they did not price match discount store like big lots sams club freds or the dollar stores so if anyone has any of these ads from these stores they will not price match them. The girl said i was the forth or fifth person today that she turned away.

I have had them tell me that also. If you want to raise a stink, I think you have a good case for it. Here is the policy FAQ on their website:

http://sites.target.com/site/en/company/page.jsp?contentId=WCMP04-040400

I'd try printing it out and going in and asking for a manager and keep upping it till you get to the store manager. They have several layers of manager, and they'll tell you they are all equal. It is not true. If you get no satisfaction and you are really feeling ticked off, report it to your state attorney general. It is the kind of thing they go after stores on, and they'll generally at least get the store to clarify it in writing in the store.

This doesn't surprise me from that store in Bristol, VA. It seems like that store does EVERYTHING different from the other stores in Johnson City and Kingsport.

Today I got the Kodak M552 digital camera. The only one left was the display, but it seems to be in great condition and I got an extra percentage off. Originally $129.99, I paid $38.99. I have been watching these cameras for awhile, SO excited!! Edited by lau5946

I found in the toy section a large lego set originally marked 59.99 and it has a 34.98 sticker on it so I scanned it and it came up 12.48! Pretty awesome score. Also found a few kid sweat pants for 50% off but grabbed a few since my dd hates wearing jeans to school because she wants to be comfy

032001341- cr pant 3.98 ( 50% off)

002050290 - closet organizer 3.98(75% off)

204000513 - lego pirate of the caribean 12.48 (a bit more then 75% off)

I found in the toy section a large lego set originally marked 59.99 and it has a 34.98 sticker on it so I scanned it and it came up 12.48! Pretty awesome score. Also found a few kid sweat pants for 50% off but grabbed a few since my dd hates wearing jeans to school because she wants to be comfy

032001341- cr pant 3.98 ( 50% off)

002050290 - closet organizer 3.98(75% off)

204000513 - lego pirate of the caribean 12.48 (a bit more then 75% off)

Great deal on the lego!!! What kind of closet organizer??

check kids furniture LOTS 50%...

I wanted the white activity table with roll under storage bin was 99.99 now 49.98 but my kids are too big :(

The white activity table with individual 2pk chairs, lavender flower side table were both 50% too

I did score a few things:

Pagoda solar lights 4pk 19.98 (75%)

XLT sheets 8.98 (50%)

two turtle quilt sets (one twin/one queen)

SUPER DEAL

Spankes Assets swimwear for 75%

I got three full peice swimsuits for 12.50 each (regular $50!) One is black/zebra, one full black with underwire top and one is a minidress style. I also picked up the miniskirt swim skirt for 7.50 These were hidden in the pajama/bra clearance area and not marked on clearance, all my store had was XS and S and these mugs are HARD to get into but feel fine after they are on :D

DOTD was Hanes little girls 3pk boyshort panties marked 1.74 with $1/off one peelie!! ($0.74 a pack!!!) I grabbed 2 pks in her size and 2 more in the size up :) Check all patterns because some are still ringing up 50% off! Also check all packages for the peelies they are VERY random.

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

I saw them take a few rugs to salvage that I never saw make it past 50% (the red tags on the cart said 50%) I scanned one and it rang INF these were the smaller shaggy rugs that were more for kids rooms (green, pink, ect) :(

Also those first aid boxes (red that fold out into 3 drawers) went salvage at 50%, I would have bought two or three at 75% dang it!

This past Monday, I picked up several Kid Trax Power wheel type kids vehicles at 75 % off.

Regular 49.99 but marked 34.98 and scanned at 12.48

082030040 Kid Trax Moto-Trax (ages 18 months and up boys, 1 MPH) 12.48

082030040 Kid Trax Medley (ages 18 months and up girls, 1 MPH) 12.48

082030041 Quad (a little bigger than others, 2 MPH) 12.48

I wanted to get the pink converse but they were all too small for Mia...I picked up a few pair of black tie up boys cherokee school for 4.24 (saw sizes 6-12). Also picked up some merona button down shirts for women at 4.98 and found the closet organizers for 1.98 marked down as I was there because I had scanned them before and were 3.98 or something. Lucked out with a pair of girls jeans for 3.24 and a pair of boys for 2.48 along with cute girl dresses (12mo and 3t) for 3.xx, I'll post item#'s later.

###031-07-0008 - Xhil dress - $3.24 baby girl dress

###033-05-4712 - TB GK Short - $2.48 carpenter shorts

###013-05-3758 - Merona top - $4.98 women's button down shirt

###013-05-3776 - Merona top - $4.98 women's button down shirt

###025-10-1466 - Merona socks - $2.25 women's 6 pk socks (available in fold down, crew sock or texturized)

###093-02-1296 - Cherokee Douglas - $4.24

###205-03-3874 - Girls Circo denim capri - $3.24

###002-05-0289 - Sweater organizer - $1.98 6 shelf organizer

###002-05-0290 - Shoe organizer - $1.98

###002-05-0299 - Bed Caddy - $2.48

I think the organizers and caddy are going back since they just seem very flimsy. The shoe one will not hold anything but maybe flip flops or complete flats and the sweater one I might try with homemade cardboard cut out since maybe it just needs a little support. I'm glad I decided to open shower caddy in store as that was miniature too.

Edited by tinkrbel

I saw 5 in the back of a truck, I told my husband they must of just marked them 75%

they're probably straight onto ebay. I saw a semi cute missoni tank dress(black/white) today possibly in my size but I wasn't interested when I saw the 54.99 tag. There was also a lingerie set very flowery and some wine cases of all things. The shoes were cute but higher than I wear and very hard to boot.