does anyone know when people start posting bf ads

mommie75

Guest Deals4Me

Well ya'll I am WORKING ON IT. I have a bribe going with a the TRU employee...She lets me know anyways when things are GT and not marked or when the next % comes...

so now I am trying to get a deal going on BF ads.....

And Walmart, I dont know how much acess to the BF ad a housewares employee would have.....but I am trying.

And Target employees do somehow manage to get it, and they are notoriously anal and loud mouthed (on their message board)...so I should be able to snatch one.

my sis works at walmart and she never see the ad early.. my hubby worked there also and never got to see anything early.. i hope your walmarts are better than the one around here... lol

i am dying ot find out what is on sale so i can see how much still need to buy for the kids ect. but it will kill me even more i think to wait after i find out what is on sale ot see if we can get that item and so on because if not more i have to buy at full price

yeah but the add does not come in that early i guess are stores also don't have big stock rooms so they don't get stuff in till right before they need it ..

cannot hold x mas stuff for three weeks since they get trucks almost every night becauase there stock rooms are so small. they have trailers out side for lay a ways to hold all holiday stuff peole hold there till x mas i know iget mine out last min so i don't have tohide it around here

We're like kids aching for halloween. So yes, this is began couponing...Now I walk in Jewel, and come out with 400 in groceries for barely 20 bucks.:g_thumbri hehehheeh

Ok Ashley, spill...I can't walk out of Jewel for less than 100 for two people!