2005 BF deals rumored to be better this year

I heard on the news last night that the BF deals are suppose to better and there are suppose to be more of them. Retailer are hopeing to make up for a slow sales year. Lets hope so! What do you think? Does anyone work in retail and have any hints as to what might be on sale yet?

I heard on the news last night that the BF deals are suppose to better and there are suppose to be more of them. Retailer are hopeing to make up for a slow sales year. Lets hope so! What do you think? Does anyone work in retail and have any hints as to what might be on sale yet?

I really hope so!!!!:D

I am of two minds about this. I love BF sales. If the BF sales are bad then the deals for the rest of the month are generally spectacular.

I have to work thanksgiving night and the next so BF is out for me this year. If I see a certain item i have to have my sister who hates BF shopping said she will go for me.

I hope the toy deals are better, and online! Last year was the first year in a long time that I didn't hit TRU first. Nothing I wanted from them was part of their "early bird" sale. I'm shopping from home this year so I hope they have great deals and free shipping on a low minimum...just to be safe I'm not buying too many toys ahead of time, so I can meet a minimum of $75 or so if that's what they do.

I hope the toy deals are better, and online! Last year was the first year in a long time that I didn't hit TRU first. Nothing I wanted from them was part of their "early bird" sale. I'm shopping from home this year so I hope they have great deals and free shipping on a low minimum...just to be safe I'm not buying too many toys ahead of time, so I can meet a minimum of $75 or so if that's what they do.

My daughter is a huge Barney fan, so I hope I can get Barney toys on sale.

It seems that most TRU sales make it onto Amazon / TRU site. Hopefully the same will be true on BF.

Last year, I did my BF shopping for TRU and Kaybee toys online on Thanksgiving night (after midnight) and the Friday morning deals were applicable for me. I hate to admit I still went to Target at 4AM with my friend even though there wasnt anything there I wanted. It's tradition lol.

That would be sweet since last years deals fell a bit short in my opinion

Mara

alot of TRU items are free shipping now

For some reason, the deals didn't seem too good last year.

Hopefully it'll be different this year.