4 DS Games @ TRU for $40 including shipping! Today's Cyber Sale

venies

I just purchased 4 DS Games for $42.xx after shipping and tax. They have a deal for certain games in their Cyber Sale...2 games for $30.00. Included in this deal is a set of 3 Lego games regularly $49.00. So if you add this set and one more game they will both show up for $15.oo each in your cart. So I got the 3 Lego games ( Indiana Jones, Batman and Battles) plus I added the Lego Stars and got them all for $42.xx total. Not a bad deal and my nephew will be so happy this Christmas! :)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10913595

First post...hope the link works! :)

I got the same email about the one day sale. It says "up to 60% off toys and games".

Including the $49 3-pack as half of a 2 for $30 deal (making it $15) is more than 60% off - its 70% off.

And it would make it 83% off the regular price if you bought the three games individually.

And then you can see that each of the games individually are in stock while the three-pack is out of stock.

Plus TRU is well known for sloppy web pricing.

Pretty sure it was an error.

But I guess it doesn't matter, since they're showing OOS now. I can't jump it even if I wanted to. They got wise before I did... :)

By the way, the 2 for $30 is still going on.

As of now, its back in stock!!!

Click here.

Look for this:

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/store_promo/m3672419s35.gif 2 for $30! (Details)

to make sure it still qualifies for the deal.

I have two DSi playing sons (and two others that are still too young) and it turns out that while you can play these games in multiplayer mode, they appear to demand that each player have a copy of the game. So I bought 2 three-packs.

6 DS games for $30.00 / $42.36 including shipping and tax!