Dec 15 & 16 - Save $10 on $20 in Apparel & Accessories @ Sears stores!

noehlp

Sears - in store only!

Save $10 on $20 or more in Apparel & Accessories

Valid December 15 - 16, 2010 only

Link to Printable Coupon: HERE

Not valid on Lands’ End merchandise, Levi’s, everyday great price items, price drop items, Special purchases, Insane Deals, Fab Finds, Scrubology, Excelled Leather, Edwin Watts, Two Hearts maternity, Fine Jewelry, Sears fan shop, fragrances, cosmetics, footwear, gift cards, previous purchases, layaway, online purchases and Outlet Stores

I had a lot of fun with my coupons! A lot of their stuff was already ready marked down pretty good. I got winter coats for my daughter for $12.00each. I also noticed that a lot of the prices on things were actually lower than what signs said. I had to go back and get more stuff just to get to 20.00 a few times, then I started using the price check on everything because for whatever reason a stuff was even cheaper than the signs.

I had a lot of fun with my coupons! A lot of their stuff was already ready marked down pretty good. I got winter coats for my daughter for $12.00each. I also noticed that a lot of the prices on things were actually lower than what signs said. I had to go back and get more stuff just to get to 20.00 a few times, then I started using the price check on everything because for whatever reason a stuff was even cheaper than the signs.

I did the same thing!

I was SO excited to find a "$65" coat for my son that cost me 11.99 after the coupon :eyepoppin

I thought it was going to be $17 but it rang up cheaper.

I was giddy!