HOT DEAL! Disney Handy Manny 6 Volt Quad $29.00 w/$.97 Shipping @ Walmart.com

magickallight

Amazon is showing this from a 3rd Party Seller for $139.99 + $19.49 shipping :eek: But, Walmart.com has the

Disney Handy Manny 6 Volt Quad

$29.00

http://i2.walmartimages.com/i/if/item/icn_97_cent_shipping_to_home.gif

Will arrive on or before Dec 24

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02/37/96/01/0002379601275_300X300.jpg

GIFTING NOTE:This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.

Give your little one a sense of adventure with the Disney Mini Quad 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On. This push-button controlled Disney Mini Quad ride-on is specially designed to give your child a safe and fun riding experience.

Disney Mini-Quad Ride-On:

* Drives on smooth and rough surfaces

* Maximum speed: 2 mph on hard surfaces

* Features: built-in foot rests, push-button controlled

* Design: Durable, plastic construction

* Wheels: tough ATV wheels

* Weight capacity: up to 45 lbs.

* Ride On requires one 6-Volt battery (included)

* Battery charger included

* Some assembly required

* Dimensions: 17.1" x 14.6" x 26.4"

* Adventure and exploration awaits with the Disney Mini-Quad Ride-On

Safety Alert: Due to federal restrictions, this item cannot be returned by mail. Before returning the item to your local Wal-Mart store, please be certain that all tanks are completely empty of any flammable liquids, if applicable. See our returns policy for more information.

Battery Type: 6V

Age End: 36 Months

Age Start: 18 Months

Model No.: TDHM1601

Shipping Weight (in pounds): 16.98

Product in Inches (L x W x H): 16.9 x 27.5 x 14.8

LINK

Awe Man! I wish they would offer this price in the stores! Our youngest sons 3rd bday is comming up and next weekend, daddy is taking him to Walmart to get what hes been wanting forever now and it's this. I think these are like $50 in the store! Too bad. Dad really wants to take Braxton to get it, so theres no way around buying this and saving money :(

Awe Man! I wish they would offer this price in the stores! Our youngest sons 3rd bday is comming up and next weekend, daddy is taking him to Walmart to get what hes been wanting forever now and it's this. I think these are like $50 in the store! Too bad. Dad really wants to take Braxton to get it, so theres no way around buying this and saving money :(

Order this one. If it doesn't get in by the time you need it you can always buy off the shelf on his birthday and when this one comes in return it with the receipt that you got from the one you got on his birthday, assuming it is the exact same item.

I realize he's 3 but what better time to start teaching him about bargain shopping LOL Seriously though, have it shipped to store, or take him to the store to buy a special helmet to go with it or something. Why pay so much more for it just for the whole 'store' experience.

Not sure how big your son is weight wise but the max on this is like 40 lbs...just something to think about; he may not get much use out of it. My local Walmarts have it at this price too, ymmv.