Walgreens Super Jingle Cash

HansieDZ

The Super Jingle Cash is issued on the sub-total (before coupons) which is nice and is to be used the following week.

At my Wags,they had the licensed Silly Bandz for only .99!

I thought for sure it was a mistake because these things are normally $6-$8 but the girl said they had 22 cases they needed to get rid of lol. They had Snoopy,Colts (I got about 5 of these hehe),NFC,Spiderman,Disney Princesses,Toy Story 3,and some generic ones (alphabet,baseball,princess),and WWE. Probably a store-specific deal but I thought I'd pass it along as these make great gifts/stocking stuffers and boys and girls of most ages love them. I can't believe how excited I am over the Colts ones :tongue1:

• 2 weeks later...
I love getting a good deal! I had $5.00 jingle cash to be used before Dec. 25th. Christmas candy on sale, such as Hershey's miniatures, Reese's cups, Hershey Kisses for 2/$4.00. I had a couple from a Sunday circular a few weeks back, buy 2 get 1 free, so I got 2 packages. Russel Stover candy on sale for $3.99 with in store coupon, I had $1.00 off Russell Stover from Sunday circular, so I got 3 bags of candy, and Russell Stover for $1.55 after using my coupons and jingle cash! I love Walgreens!

I love getting a good deal! I had $5.00 jingle cash to be used before Dec. 25th. Christmas candy on sale, such as Hershey's miniatures, Reese's cups, Hershey Kisses for 2/$4.00. I had a couple from a Sunday circular a few weeks back, buy 2 get 1 free, so I got 2 packages. Russel Stover candy on sale for $3.99 with in store coupon, I had $1.00 off Russell Stover from Sunday circular, so I got 3 bags of candy, and Russell Stover for $1.55 after using my coupons and jingle cash! I love Walgreens!

Good score and welcome aboard!

:g_hello:

Were you trying to use Jingle Cash the same week you received them? My understanding was Jungle Cash issued one week could not be used until the next sale kicked in. Also, were you trying to purchase the same items you received the Jungle Cash for? Maybe they can't be rolled over in that way?