Paper Jamz Guitars $11.99 free ship to store (reg. $40) @ JC Penney.com

bluesky225

I really don't know anything about these, do different guitar styles play with different rock songs ? I tried looking at their site and watched a tutorial but they had song/chord showing PI THEME, and THOMAS and I have no idea who that refers to. Help please, I think I want to get as a gift but want to pick the right kind.

THANKS

I got one of thesse on bf at Walgreens, they are neat. No strings to mess with,just move your fingers over the guitar. Warning, it was really loud and kind of annoying. I think the theme refers to the color and music choices. They are on display at Walgreens and you can play with them, hth.

i dont know why but the coupon still wont work for me and its charging me MORE then the price listed heres what it looks lol

These items will be available for pick up in 4 to 7 business days

Product Description *Status Price Qty You Save Total Remove

Paper Jamz Hot Rod Guitar

Item# FC655-2407B

Color: Multi

Sale $14.99

Original $39.99

In Stock $39.99 Savings

Promotion

($20.00)

($4.00)

$15.99

Please use this area for any

Special ordering instructions:

Promotion:

4RELVES

Total Savings: ($24.00)

Subtotal: $15.99

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Tax: $1.12

Order Total:

$17.11

Im baffled

I used it a few minutes ago and it worked fine, ordered both a guitar and the amp for $18.81 shipped to my local store. Thanks so much!

Please tell me where it has the option to ship to store. I cannot find it and it is not under my addresses I have listed

i dont know why but the coupon still wont work for me and its charging me MORE then the price listed heres what it looks lol

These items will be available for pick up in 4 to 7 business days

Product Description *Status Price Qty You Save Total Remove

Paper Jamz Hot Rod Guitar

Item# FC655-2407B

Color: Multi

Sale $14.99

Original $39.99

In Stock $39.99 Savings

Promotion

($20.00)

($4.00)

$15.99

Please use this area for any

Special ordering instructions:

Promotion:

4RELVES

Total Savings: ($24.00)

Subtotal: $15.99

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Tax: $1.12

Order Total:

$17.11

Im baffled

Dumb question, but are you using all caps when you put in the code? It may be case sensitive.

Dumb question, but are you using all caps when you put in the code? It may be case sensitive.

Yes i tried it both ways im so confused why everyone else can use it but its making things cost more for me maybe its a sign i shouldnt buy lol bummed though theres a few things i want!

Kinda wish I knew what songs each played before buying....my choice went by looks & the songs are ok but I'd rather have a different one,lol. Incase anyone else wants to know before they buy:

http://www.paperjamz.com/uk/products/guitars

Thanks OP!! Got one for $12.71! BTW, I cancelled the original 1 I ordered & went with the one that plays "Smoke on the Water"! lmao

Edited by jeninpa

OP, I love you =)

I got a guitar and amp, shipped to my local store for $19.11!!!! My 7 year old son will be soooo happy come x-mas. I was not going to get him one because I thought they would break to easily and weren't worth the money. But at that price I will give it a shot. I'm so happy =)

i finally decided to try and use my aol instead of firefox and it finally worked, sadly they say the amp is out of stock when i do in store pick up but its in stock if i choose to have it shipped to me guess not that big of deal it'll cost me $6 in gas to go pick it up lol thanks for those that tried to help!

• 2 weeks later...
can anyone help, i ordered this on the 3rd and did in store pick up... i have never done this before at any store... shouldnt i get an email or something to let me know when i can pick it up? I havent heard a peep and not sure if maybe im the one that needs to do something? thanks!

My JCP store called me with an automated msg to tell me my order was in, so be on the lookout for that. I ordered on the 1st, and my item arrived in store on the 9th, so you should be getting that call in the next few days I'd imagine. I hope this helps.

Thank you so much!!