Disney Princess Dress-ups $7.99 after code, JcPenney.com Wednesday Deal

Stowasser

i had the same issue ordering some other items. i just kept trying and it eventually went through. took me maybe 15 minutes or so of trying, but the great prices i got were worth the effort.

I was going to buy the Cinderella costume, but the website seems to be having problems. Everytime I would enter my information it would remove everything in my cart. I finally gave up. I might try again later. Thanks for the link!

I gave up trying to order on-line and called their 1-800 #. It had a recording that said they were having technical difficulties that may prevent you from ordering. And then it hung up on me. So I guess we can't place orders over the phone right now either. I will try again a little later I guess.

So I kept calling and hitting redial and finally got a person after being put on hold for awhile. I ordered the Cinderella dress $9.99 and the Barbie Glam Vacation House for $19.99 used the 4RELVES code and paid $25.78 after tax with free shipping to store. Thank you for posting! It was a little bit of a pain to order, but what a great deal!