50% off and fs @ nononsense.com 6Pk of mens socks for $2.99

shanni

I received an email last evening and they said that they were sorry, but because of the high volume of orders, the orders were taking longer to receive. I ordered on Dec 1. They did not cancel the order, just explained why it was delayed.:) Edited by olszanski
put wrong order date

I still haven't heard a word--except for the email that gave me a coupon for my next order (hello??)

SO I just called. Took me awhile to get thru. She was apologetic, said it was the MENS CREW socks that were holding up the order and I said well I wouldn't have a problem with that but that the COMPANY needs to send an email out to tell the customers that.

I said I NEVER got order confirmation, never got a reply to my email where I complained and asked for a response, never got a sorry for the delay email, but got the email where they want to give me coupon on my next order! I said you need to improve your account information page, so that it is updated, I said she wouldn't be getting 100's of calls if people could just read on their account history page "order delayed due to backorder on men's crews. . . She told me I was right (I am...) and also said she could cancel my order and credit me. I told her NO we NEED these socks. Said they should be delivered FRIDAY....

here is how my ORDER HISTORY Page has looked since 12-8:

Description Size Color Qty Price

Men's Crew Everyday Comfort One White 2 $5.98 PAID

Men's Super Soft Cushioned Crew Socks One Size White 2 $4.98 PAID

Men's Super Soft Cushioned Quarter Top® Socks 6-12 White 2 $4.98 PAID

Super Soft Quarter Top Socks One White 1 $2.49 PAID

Men's Quarter Top Everyday Comfort One White 1 $2.99 PAID

Super Soft Cushioned Quarter Top Socks 4-10 White 2 $4.98 PAID

nothing else, no pending, no back order, no processing, nothing, it has looked this way for a week. I told her again, I have never seen an acct page like this, I order online from ebay, amazon, walmart, target and other smaller companies and I always get

order confirmation emails, updates, order pending and Thank You for your Order-emails....

Ugh

After reading through this I made a second call to nononsense.com and found out today that most of what was on my order is no longer available. They are out of the mens crew socks and waiting for a shipment. They are also out of the .49 womens socks as well as the chubby heart sleep pants. Was told they could cancel the order and rebook for what they actually have, which doesn't sound like much. If you're waiting for any of the above items for Christmas I was told they are not coming. So I guess that nononsense is really full of nonsense. Horrible customer service in my opinion since I have had the order place since Nov. 29 and had to call to find this information out. BTW was told the reason I hadn't been contacted was that she(being the csr I was talking to) didn't have time to check each order individually, she had to wait for someone to let her know to cancel orders. Also for those items that were out of stock my order page shows that they have been paid for.

This is what my order was for

Description Size Color Qty Price

Men's Crew Everyday Comfort One White 2 $5.98 PAID

Paper Dots Soft PJ Pant S Paper Dots 1 $3.99 PAID

Chubby Hearts Super Soft PJ Pant S Chubby Hearts/Red 1 $3.99 PAID

Lucky Super Soft PJ Pant L Lucky/Green 1 $3.99 PAID

Americana Fireworks Liner 4-10 Blue 1 $0.49 PAID

Americana Fireworks Liner 4-10 White 1 $0.49 PAID

Americana Fireworks Liner 4-10 Red 1 $0.49 PAID

Chubby Hearts Super Soft PJ Pant S Chubby Hearts/Red 3 $11.97 PAID

Women's Quarter Top Cushioned BCA sock 4-10 White 1 $2.49 PAID

Complete Comfort Acrylic Rib Crew Shoe Size 4-10 Navy White Warm Almond 1 $2.49 PAID

Americana Flags Motif Quarter Top 4-10 Red 1 $0.49 PAID

Americana Flags Motif Quarter Top 4-10 Blue 1 $0.49 PAID

Americana Repeat Stripe Liner 4-10 Blue 1 $0.49 PAID

worktomuch, are you canceling then?

I wanted the socks, for that price, but your info doesn't sound very optimistic, she did not go thru all my items, just said the mens crews were not in.. I just don't see why they don't mail the others out and then mail the crews later. . .

I don't know what to do. My kids eat socks...

So, i got really sick of waitng and called NN on the 14th looking for my mystery black friday order. The girl was seriously rude and kept saying "i cant make them put your stuff in a box and send it to you". WOW, are you serious! I was actually being very nice and patient up to that point. I nicely asked for a supervisor, got an answering machine. Someone called me back that evening. Only then did that person tell me my order was held up because two items were OOS. Really? The first person could have mentioned that and I would have told her to cancel those and send the rest. The supervisor agreed to do just that. We shall see. I will say that is just unacceptable horrible customer service. They have left everyone hanging. Im sick of hearing "we had 10,000 orders and normally we have 2,000".

First: Be thankful. Many businesses are closing their doors due to slow business

Second: You KNEW you were having the big sale, PREPARE FOR IT

So, i got really sick of waitng and called NN on the 14th looking for my mystery black friday order. The girl was seriously rude and kept saying "i cant make them put your stuff in a box and send it to you". WOW, are you serious! I was actually being very nice and patient up to that point. I nicely asked for a supervisor, got an answering machine. Someone called me back that evening. Only then did that person tell me my order was held up because two items were OOS. Really? The first person could have mentioned that and I would have told her to cancel those and send the rest. The supervisor agreed to do just that. We shall see. I will say that is just unacceptable horrible customer service. They have left everyone hanging. Im sick of hearing "we had 10,000 orders and normally we have 2,000".

First: Be thankful. Many businesses are closing their doors due to slow business

Second: You KNEW you were having the big sale, PREPARE FOR IT

I agree and this is the worst service I have ever gotten anywhere, ever. I told them to cancel the items that were holding my order up and I still have not got any socks in my hands!! I think that one lady is the only one manning the phones, Her name (she says) is Erica and I have gotten her every time. She assured me it would be mailed out Thursday a.m.

And I "second" your first as well as your second points! PREPARE FOR IT.

:mad: What idiots, I wonder if the few people who got their orders only ordered 1 or 2 things. My order is for about 26 dollars. Way to go No Nonsense, screw the people who order MORE from your company, smart thinking!

Okay, finally decided to call just a minute ago. The woman ansewered the phone immediately, I gave her my order # and she put me on hold. 10 minutes later she came back and said her "mouse" to her computer is not working and there is only one other person there who can look up orders. She is suppose to call me back. We'll see.....

Update: She called me back! Wow, wasn't expecting that. Anyway, she did say my order is being picked now and should go out today, Monday at the very latest and I should get it before Christmas. If so, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by MissMom

I called them the other day and the lady was nice when she said what could she do for me today, and I said I wanted to know where my order was. She said, oh if you ordered it on or around Nov. 29th, then it will be shipping out within a day and you sould have it by Friday. My order status showed all "PAID" by it, and so today I am awaiting my order. I got an order confirmation that my ordered shipped 12/15. I just checked the tracking and it is out for delivery for today!

I called them the other day and the lady was nice when she said what could she do for me today, and I said I wanted to know where my order was. She said, oh if you ordered it on or around Nov. 29th, then it will be shipping out within a day and you sould have it by Friday. My order status showed all "PAID" by it, and so today I am awaiting my order. I got an order confirmation that my ordered shipped 12/15. I just checked the tracking and it is out for delivery for today!

Wow, I would love to know if you get it. For those of you who may not have read the whole thread, I will repeat that I never got an order confirmation, never got any kind of update email that told me there was a delay of any kind, nothing said back order, no pending note-- never got anything reflected on account page either and the other day she told me that she would NOTE IT ON MY account history page that I canceled the mens crews that were "holding up the order" and it would be reflected--guess what it is not reflected...

maybe her disco brain got mixed up and she rebooked instead of Reflected the change....

I am calling the number at bottom of page....

* 1-800-575-3497

BUT I DID GET THREE --THAT IS RIGHT 3 DIFFERENT EMAILS GIVING ME NEWS OF SALES/COUPONS, NOW THERE IS A 30% OFF SALE !!!!!!

I am beyond p*$$*d

I just received my shipment today via USPS priority mail. I emailed them on the status of my shipment a few days ago and they just said they were sorry for the delay and my order would be mailed. I didn't think I would get any part of the order because my credit card was actually credited back the amount and then recharged when they shipped them.

I agree and this is the worst service I have ever gotten anywhere, ever. I told them to cancel the items that were holding my order up and I still have not got any socks in my hands!! I think that one lady is the only one manning the phones, Her name (she says) is Erica and I have gotten her every time. She assured me it would be mailed out Thursday a.m.

And I "second" your first as well as your second points! PREPARE FOR IT.

:mad: What idiots, I wonder if the few people who got their orders only ordered 1 or 2 things. My order is for about 26 dollars. Way to go No Nonsense, screw the people who order MORE from your company, smart thinking!

Are you sure her name is not "Peggy????" Ok, for those needing an explanation......watch TV commercials LMAO!

I got my order. Not all of it of course. Ordered 4 packages of quarter socks got them. Still waiting on 2 packages of crew socks. But I did get 2 free pair of crew socks they sent instead of packages from Burlington Socks not No nonsense same type of packing slip same phone number. Called today got told they are just trying to rush to get all of the orders out and keep missing stuff. Hopefully works out this time.

• 2 weeks later...

So Christmas has come and gone, as well as I am guessing my order. I called everyday for a week before Christmas and kept getting the run around. Two different women answered the phone, and each one gave me a different story. Each time I was told that "well we sold more than what we expected" I asked why when they redid my order they didn't send what they had. Answer: " well we just can't ship it out". Seriously!

Seriously have thought about reporting this one for bad customer service. Most of my order wasn't even the big sale on the mens socks. It was other things that weren't even that great of a deal.

Interesting. I didn't get an email confirmation or any of that stuff either. I just figured "Oh well. I guess the order didn't go through." I don't remember the exact date, but I got my order like mid-December AND I got everything I ordered w/o any problem. I don't think I ordered crew socks though.