25% off a single item and Free shipping on $49 or more @ Dick's Sporting Goods

bluesky225

Is there a code you have to enter??

This deal is on the front page of the site and no code is listed there. Is it not working for you? I think it's just their Cyber Monday deal....hopefully, it works for you!

Here are the promotional details:

* Offer only applies to GROUND shipping.

* Offer is only valid on eligible items in your cart.

* Offer is only valid on orders shipped to one address within the continental U.S.

* Offer is not available for shipments to APO/FPO addresses, P.O. boxes.

* Orders must be completed by January 1, 2011 11:59 PM (ET).

* Offer does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, gift wrapping, taxes or similar charges.

* Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases.

* Exclusions for large and heavy items apply. Other exclusions may also apply.

* This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

HOW IT WORKS

To participate, add a qualifying product to your shopping cart and FREE GROUND SHIPPING will automatically be applied at checkout. Note: You must select "Ground Shipping" to receive the discount.

I truly hate that store, have one near my house, I have been there maybe 6 times in 16 years ! They never have the size I want, and whenever I have some kind of coupon, it is never good for the item I want. They can keep their "FREE" shipping. I just looked up something now I was considering, it said will ship in 2-3 WEEKS!!!!!!!