Stackable Codes buy 5 items total $99.84 for $25.84 @ sallybeauty.com

simplydivine

huh weird i didnt check my charge from Sally's (i used my Paypal mastercard) so i just went and checked and it shows the day i ordered it took the charge but shows Expired, now i wonder what they are going to do!?! Its already shipped and theres no new charge from them hmmm

I am a little confused. I got an email saying my order was shipped. My card was never charged. Here is what is shows. To me it looks like I am getting everything but the hair dryer and free bag at no charge unless I am missing something.

Item

Description Unit

Price Qty Total

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plugged In Tourmaline Mini Crimper $19.99 1 19.99

Free Plugged In Mini -$19.99

- Warranty: No Warranty $0.00 0 $0.00

Plugged In Professional Turbo Dryer $29.99 0 0.00

Plugged In Mini Curling Iron 1" $19.99 1 19.99

Free Plugged in Mini flat iron curl iron crimper or dryer w/p Plugged In Full Size Appliance -$19.99

Glossing Polish 1 oz $1.49 3 4.47

D Silk Elements Love Beauty Cosmetic Bag $29.99 0 0.00

Free Silk Elements Love Beauty Bag -$29.99

Order Discounts: 25% off your online order -$8.62

Summary of Charges

Order Discounts: $4.47

Shipping &

Handling: $0.00

Tax -$0.25

Order Total: -$4.40

I'm still wondering how they determined which orders to ship and which to cancel. Maybe by location?

I wonder too. I had got an email stating they are shipping everything but the flat iron, but yet sounds like they are shipping out flat irons free of charge. I cancelled my whole order. Not worth it to me

It actually shows you are only getting the Glossing Polish for free. Everything else shows 0's.

I am a little confused. I got an email saying my order was shipped. My card was never charged. Here is what is shows. To me it looks like I am getting everything but the hair dryer and free bag at no charge unless I am missing something.

Item

Description Unit

Price Qty Total

Plugged In Tourmaline Mini Crimper $19.99 1 19.99

Free Plugged In Mini -$19.99

Plugged In Professional Turbo Dryer $29.99 0 0.00

Free Plugged in Mini flat iron curl iron crimper or dryer w/p Plugged In Full Size Appliance -$19.99

Free Silk Elements Love Beauty Bag -$29.99

Summary of Charges

Order Discounts: $4.47

Shipping &

Tax -$0.25

Order Total: -$4.40

Well here's mine...I think I am getting the curling iron, hair dryer, and the glossing products.

Plugged In Professional Turbo Dryer $29.99 1 29.99

Plugged In Blue Plaid Mini Iron $26.99 0 0.00

Free Plugged In Mini Flat Iron or Dryer w/ $44.99 purchase -$26.99

Free Silk Elements Love Beauty Cosmetic Bag w/p3 Full Size Silk Elements product -$29.99

Summary of Charges

Order Discounts: $34.46

Shipping &

Tax $2.32

Order Total: $28.16

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well here's mine...I think I am getting the curling iron, hair dryer, and the glossing products.

Plugged In Professional Turbo Dryer $29.99 1 29.99

Plugged In Blue Plaid Mini Iron $26.99 0 0.00

Free Plugged In Mini Flat Iron or Dryer w/ $44.99 purchase -$26.99

Free Silk Elements Love Beauty Cosmetic Bag w/p3 Full Size Silk Elements product -$29.99

Summary of Charges

Order Discounts: $34.46

Shipping &

Tax $2.32

Order Total: $28.16

--------------------------------------------------------------

thats what mine looked like, so essentially getting the things we paid for, I am sure the mini iron isn't all that great and none of the free stuff like the bag, other iron etc

Edited by Stowasser

I got the shipment confirmation email today and a package arrived today also. I got everything but the cosmetic bag and the flat iron. The packaging receipt gave me the impression they will be sent in another shipment as they are not at the warehouse the others were located. Oh well, If I dont get them, I'm not going to fuss. I'm pleased with what I got. My card hasn't been charged either...hmm wonder whats up with that????

welllll the original charge was expired however i just checked paypal and guess what was there this morning a full charge for the order, i got shipment notification on the 3rd still havent received my shipment, These people will be getting a nice email from me if i dont get everything i ordered i cant see how in the world they can get away with charging full price and not sending everything ordered, they have the codes available noone made up the codes and ordered illegally so how they can get away with this is crazy. Not to mention its been 6 days since i received shipment notification where IS my stuff ugh.

I received my order on Monday - and only got the mini curling iron. The included invoice read like I would be getting a CREDIT for $4.47. However, I checked my bank account and there was still a hold for the entire amount on my account. I thought they just needed more processing time. Yesterday the charge expired and this morning when I checked a NEW hold for the entire amount had been placed again. UGH.

I was in the same boat as some of you....I received my entire order except for the flat iron (which is the one thing I really wanted!) and was charged 25.xx

I e-mailed and nobody got back to me so I called them today. The short story is they are going to send me a mini flat iron (black diamond). They don't have any more of the plaid ones but they are going to substitute some of the orders. So, if I were you, I would call them again tomorrow and tell them you heard they were doing this and see if you can get them to ship whatever you are missing out to you. I'm glad I called because she said they are sending some out but don't have enough to fill everyone's order so mine was done since I called.

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease....that I'm really starting to figure out!! :)

I was in the same boat as some of you....I received my entire order except for the flat iron (which is the one thing I really wanted!) and was charged 25.xx

I e-mailed and nobody got back to me so I called them today. The short story is they are going to send me a mini flat iron (black diamond). They don't have any more of the plaid ones but they are going to substitute some of the orders. So, if I were you, I would call them again tomorrow and tell them you heard they were doing this and see if you can get them to ship whatever you are missing out to you. I'm glad I called because she said they are sending some out but don't have enough to fill everyone's order so mine was done since I called.

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease....that I'm really starting to figure out!! :)

You are lucky. Here is the response I got:

Hello Jen,

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry. Due to an overwhelming number of orders placed over the past two weeks, a lot of our stock was depleted. Your order was short shipped because we did not have enough of the beauty bag to fulfill your order at the time it was being processed and shipped by our warehouse. Unfortunately, since this was a holiday gift with purchase we will not be receiving more inventory. The flat iron was a gift with a $45 purchase and unfortunately your order total was $27. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Sally Beauty Supply LLC

http://www.sallybeauty.com

I am very upset and will not be ordering from them again.

• 2 weeks later...

I had emailed them about the flat iron and cosmetic bag to see if I could get a replacement. This is what they replied:

Hello Paula,

Thank you for contacting us. Your order was short shipped because we did not have enough of the Silk Elements Love Beauty Cosmetic Bag and the Mini Flat Iron in stock to fulfill your order at the time it was being processed and shipped. Unfortunately, our website does not update inventory on a "real-time" basis. At the time you placed your order, we still had the product in stock although we did not know exactly how many orders were pending in the warehouse for that item. By the time your order was being picked, packed, and shipped, there were no more in the online warehouse. Our system does not perform backorders, as we have a limited time during which our pre-authorization of your credit card is valid. So the item was cancelled from your order. As stated on the Shopping Information page of our website, coupon offers redeemed online are only good while supplies last and we do not offer rainchecks or substitutions. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Oh well, I'm still pleased with what I got..