NOOK!!!

RascalMJ

Man, I KNOW!!!!! I saw that this AM....I was SO excited.....then I decided to look at reviews. MAJOR thumbs down from most. That made me want the NOOK even more! haha

Thanks for the tip though... I am "up" for an alternative, but I want it to be "decent" quality at least. If I am wrong about the Literati feel free to let me know.... I would LOVE to feel comfortable with that purchase.

I got myself the Nook deal at BB It was the 3G wi fi, with a cover, light and extended warranty with BB for $249. I also got myself an extra battery online which was half the price of in the store. I am not sure if Buy.com sitill has the refurbished deal you could check there. Also you can check on Ebay for the refurbish there.

I got myself the Nook deal at BB It was the 3G wi fi, with a cover, light and extended warranty with BB for $249. I also got myself an extra battery online which was half the price of in the store. I am not sure if Buy.com sitill has the refurbished deal you could check there. Also you can check on Ebay for the refurbish there.

I have checked all the deals on here (BB, BUY, EBAY), over and over and they all still say Out Of Stock! :(

I will hold out for the Nook to go down in price somewhere!!!!

I missed out on all the DEALS for under $100..... PLEASE let me know if you find one for that price again! Thanks!!!

You can click on the item at overstock.com and have them email you if they get more in stock. I went ahead and ordered the sharper image version from overstock. It got good reviews on overstock, and I was able to take advantage of the $15 coupon as well as use $11 in credits, so it only cost me about $73. I am excited to try it!

I snagged a refub Nook 3G wifi on Overstock.com on Saturday for $86.xx They were $99, then I had a coupon code and free shipping. I heard they keep reappearing at that price. Its worth a looksie. Good Luck!!

Good CALL!!!! That is the deal I wanted, but missed it. I have checked a few times, but ZERO luck. I will keep looking though!

UGH!!! I have been looking into alternatives and found:

CRuz @ Best Buy for $170 after tax (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Velocity+Micro+-+Cruz+Digital+Reader/1372631.p?skuId=1372631&productCategoryId=pcmcat193100050014&id=1218253818654)

PanDigital @ Wlagreens for $145 after tax/ship/ and discount (http://www.walgreens.com/store/store/product/product_details.jsp?CATID=310613&id=prod6021970).... with WalGreens I can pay with PayPal where I have a $30 credit as well!!!!!

From what I can tell most people give the slight edge to the Cruz

PanDigital @ Wlagreens for $145 after tax/ship/ and discount (http://www.walgreens.com/store/store/product/product_details.jsp?CATID=310613&id=prod6021970).... with WalGreens I can pay with PayPal where I have a $30 credit as well!!!!!

From what I can tell most people give the slight edge to the Cruz

I was not impressed with the Pandigitial. I bought it at Kohls, took it out of the box while in the car and went straight back into Kohls and returned it. I liked touch screen but it was so heavy. I've had carpal tunnel in both hands so I thought it would eventually bothered me. I also didnt like the ink of the book. I couldn't read it well in sunlight. I left Kohls and went to B&N for the Nook.