Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Diamond Bracelet 2 CT. T.W. Sterling Silver Sale $99 FS (Reg $679.99)@ JC Penney

65 replies to this topic

#61 law  OFFLINE  

law

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2010 - 11:59 am

How do you like it? Due to the late ship date, I probably not going to have the option to return it and get something else if I don't like it.

#62 dgober  OFFLINE  

dgober

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2010 - 1:36 pm

Just got my wife's today. It is nice....I doubt they ever sold many @ the 600+ advertised price....but it is nice!

#63 blued79  OFFLINE  

blued79

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2010 - 7:19 pm

How do you like it? Due to the late ship date, I probably not going to have the option to return it and get something else if I don't like it.

One bracelet looks really nice. The other one has a diamond missing and a diamond that fell out.

#64 GinaInIL  OFFLINE  

GinaInIL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Dec 23, 2010 - 8:43 am

One bracelet looks really nice. The other one has a diamond missing and a diamond that fell out.

Did you get the optional insurance? I'm not sure if they offered it online, but I purchased it instore and it was rather inexpensive. ($12.00)

#65 muffycat  OFFLINE  

muffycat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2010 - 8:49 am

I received mine yesterday also. It's nice ... worth about the 100 bucks It cost me.

#66 semperwife  OFFLINE  

semperwife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2010 - 8:39 am

I got mine as a gift from my husband yesterday. Not happy at all with the quality. The links are catching on each other, there are 5 diamonds missing and the safety prong is bent on the catch. I am going to my local store to see if they can replace it. My husband was so upset that this was not good. He was really looking forward to surprising me with a beautiful item.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users