Best Buy Sees Longer Lines on Black Friday

bigjimslade

With all the other stores having midnight sales and other earlier sales, and also open on Thanksgiving Day, the line grew much slower than in previous years. By about 4pm the 3rd group arrived!!! Usually if you're not on the line by noon the latest all the good deals are gone. The line did get bigger after midnight and much more than in the past 2 years though. Heard enough of the whiners crying about it being unfair that my group consisting of 3 people were getting 3 of the $189 laptops and how they feel they should be allowed to get 1 as well. 1 lady even had the nerve to cry about her needing it for a friend who's mother recently died, and how she knows I'll do the right thing.... yeah I did the right thing, I BOUGHT THE DAMNED COMPUTERS FOR MYSELF, lol. All she had to do was arrive 12 hours earlier and she could have gotten one as well. The ad said minimum 3 per store, we had 13 available.

Front Page news for Poughkeepsie Journal with my daughter and I standing in line. The other in the picture is one of our Black Friday friends we meet every year and compete for first and second place with. This year was my turn having arrived an hour and a half before them, lol.

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=201011260333