American Eagle 25% off plus free shipping extended to 11/26! @ AE.com

jeninpa

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/sliceup_AE_Email_101118_2_body_01.gif

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/AE_Email_101118_2body_05.jpg

USE DISCOUNT CODE 46932285

UPDATE!!!

We're extending the AE.com 25% off online code until Friday at midnight EST. Plus get free shipping all weekend long. Use code 46932285.

Edited by jeninpa

I was in American Eagle on Tuesday, and when I asked the salesperson what kind of sale they were having on BF, she said not really anything different than the sales they were running now. I don't think I would have told me that though, because she just saved me a trip to AE on Friday :rolleyes:

I placed an order last night around mid-night on the west coast. I didn't have any problems with the code. They had doorbuster deals that the 25% didn't apply to. The doorbusters were fingerless gloves, hats for guys, and scarves for girls, all for $5.00. They also had pullover hoodies for $19.99. I just tried to get on the web site and it's down. I also got the 20% code 58127156 message.

Just ordered....FINALLY! Got two pairs of jeans for my son from 77 Kids ( he is still too small at 14 for AE jeans but 77kids look like AE), 5 shirts for him from AE and 2 hoodies from 77 for my daughter for $130 out the door. Not too bad! He really needed clothes and it is cold here today so not a min too soon. The 25% code worked fine on everything.

Ok, I managed to submit the code and it took 25% off the two $5.00 doorbuster items and applied free shipping, then the site went down again. I'd really hate to be in the middle of submitting my order and have the site go down. I'm not even going to bother for two small items I don't really need. They lost a sale.