Bought some doorbusters today!! Store Manager Promised Price Adjustment!

princessbsl45

I went to my local TRU today to use my 15% rewards coupon and all the doorbusters were stacked up all over the store. The Store Manager told me if I bought today I could bring the receipt in for an adjustment during the sale hours. She said it was corporate policy to adjust if purchased within 7 days. So I bought $180 worth of doorbusters that will be $68 tomorrow!!! I figure if they give me any crap I will just rebuy tomorrow and return the ones I got today. Anybody had any experience price adjusting on BF?

I asked this last year at the cs desk, if I bought something and later is cheaper on BF can I get a price adjustment. So the lady went and asked several people and called the manager and they said yes. Well I walked into TRU and the person told me "NO" very rudely. I told them I was told differently. They would not budge. I was mad. Luckily I was able to find the same item and repurchase it. Then I went out the door and back in to return with the older receipt. By that time they had put up a little sign that said no returns or price adjustments will be done during the hours of the door busters.