Who can tell me about I Robot Roomba Vaccum- Any good deals?

happy410

I've decided to purchase one of these but there are so many models out there. If anyone has one let me know how you like it. I know Kohls will have one on Black Friday but it is the basic one. Just wondering if I should wait and try to find a better model on sale somewhere later.

Kohls has one on BF for $99 and you get a free virtual wall (which I highly recommend). It is one of the basic models but that is what I have and I love mine. I have talked to tons of people who have had the basic model and then have bought the higher end ones and they all tell me there is not a difference in the way they clean. The only thing you are paying extra for is the stuff like one that you can schedule when to clean, one where it will go back to the charging base after it is through cleaning, one with a remote control, and stuff like that. So if you do not have to have all the extras the one at Kohls is a good buy. The cons of a roomba- the battery life sucks. The battery is usually only good for about a year or 2. And the replacement battery is expensive. HTH