Jimmie Johnson 5 Time Champion pack- NASCAR.COM $99.99 Free Ship

KBsDarling

LINK

http://nascar.imageg.net/cms_widgets/36/17/361744_assets/Chase_johnson_960x348.jpg

Shirt

DieCast

Hat

This is basically a "presale" since shirt/hat are 2 weeks out and diecast is several months but if you have a JJ fan this may be fastest way to get Champ gear pre-holidays

Edited by KBsDarling
presale disclaimer

Hoping for a new winner next year LOL! My sister would love this package though

Heck girl I was hoping for a new winner this year!!! I am not a Hamlin fan but heck I was pulling for Denny AND Kevin Harvick simply because I couldn't stand the thought of JJ getting it again. And I think it's a bunch of crap that JJ was allowed to have Jeff's pit crew! JJ's pit crew sucked so he got to have Jeff's?! If that's the case then since Jeff's car and crew chief sucked, I think he should have been allowed to have JJ's!! :D

Here's hoping Jeffy has a better season next year!

Heck girl I was hoping for a new winner this year!!! I am not a Hamlin fan but heck I was pulling for Denny AND Kevin Harvick simply because I couldn't stand the thought of JJ getting it again. And I think it's a bunch of crap that JJ was allowed to have Jeff's pit crew! JJ's pit crew sucked so he got to have Jeff's?! If that's the case then since Jeff's car and crew chief sucked, I think he should have been allowed to have JJ's!! :D

Here's hoping Jeffy has a better season next year!

Doesn't Jeff Gordon own Jimmie's car?

I see Jimmie's not got a whole lotta fans on here. Lol. I'm not a race fan AT ALL, but Jimmie is my Dad's favorite driver. Oh, well....at least Jimmie makes my Christmas shopping just a little bit easier for Dad every year. Don't order counting on delivery by Christmas though. It is getting slower and slower every year. I ordered just the hat after the race yesterday and delivery is estimated for Dec. 20th - Dec. 28th. I'm not gonna stress about it this year. If it don't come by Christmas, his birthday is early January, so I guess it'll be part of his B-day present. Last year it came two days before Christmas. I called Nascar.com probably 10 times before it was shipped out, and was told they were overwelmed by how many they sold. My uncle even ordered a hat last year, and he's a Ford man. Lol.

Edited by Kim3498

Doesn't Jeff Gordon own Jimmie's car?

I see Jimmie's not got a whole lotta fans on here. Lol. I'm not a race fan AT ALL, but Jimmie is my Dad's favorite driver. Oh, well....at least Jimmie makes my Christmas shopping just a little bit easier for Dad every year. Don't order counting on delivery by Christmas though. It is getting slower and slower every year. I ordered just the hat after the race yesterday and delivery is estimated for Dec. 20th - Dec. 28th. I'm not gonna stress about it this year. If it don't come by Christmas, his birthday is early January, so I guess it'll be part of his B-day present. Last year it came two days before Christmas. I called Nascar.com probably 10 times before it was shipped out, and was told they were overwelmed by how many they sold. My uncle even ordered a hat last year, and he's a Ford man. Lol.

Yes he part own's Jimmy's car. I think since he won 5 championships in a row now, everyone wants a change LOL!!

Yes he part own's Jimmy's car. I think since he won 5 championships in a row now, everyone wants a change LOL!!

Lol. Gotcha. I live within 45 minutes from Bristol Motor Speedway....so racing is very big around here, and I must admit JJ doesn't have a whole lotta fans here, either. Of course, I think he's just one of those drivers that either ya really like him or ya don't like him at all.

Edited by Kim3498

Ahh some day I want to go to Bristol. Only been to Daytona and Michigan

Everyone gets so excited about Bristol. Is it all the wrecks? Our neighbor use to be on the pit crew for a local race team. DH and my dad went to a race and got to be in the pit area. They came home covered in tar and half deaf. Lol.

#24 fan - Not a Jimmie fan

I was rooting for Harvick, or even Hamlin. I was excited when they brought Jimmie on board, yet my enthusiasm turned to dislike with each car, team member, etc., they took from Jeff to make Jimmie better. I do like Chad Knaus, though. He can't lie worth a darn no matter how much he tries.

I'd rather go to Martinsville. I think they ruined Bristol with the repaving.

At least the year is over, so I don't have to be nice about Edwards any more. He was pushing #24 at Daytona and I promised I would be nice all year if he didn't hang him out to dry. That's been harder than being nice to Biffle last year!