Target.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

If you are still interested in purchasing the item, which would be at the regular price, please check back every once in a while to see if it's available.

This gave me a laugh. When I finally do buy the trilogy, it won't be from Target. :)

• 2 weeks later...
WOW!!!!! Target really takes the cake on this one. I just received an email to let me know that the 4 blurays I ordered on BF are scheduled for delivery between 12/14 and 12/21. It amazes me that they never mentioned this before. Has it suddenly dawned on them to try and process my order? I expect this from little mom and pop store but a nationwide retailer?

• 2 weeks later...
I called about my as of yet untrackable bluray order today and the guy says it got lost in shipping then paused for a response from me followed by "HELLO....." so I advised I heard what he said but was waiting to see how he would resolve the situation and his solution was to refund me......or he could try and reorder but would probably have to refund. I said he should try the reorder option and if not available should get me a manager. I'm waiting on my supposed new order confirmation which he advised should be here before christmas but no confirmation. WTH?!!!! I hate target.com none of these were as cheap anywhere else and are all gifts.

Why didn't they contact you to let you know the order was lost? Did they credit your account as soon as they found out it was lost or did they hold on to it, hoping you wouldn't notice that you never received them.:rolleyes:

Good customer service, heck ANY customer service is such an easy and inexpensive thing to do!

no credits on my account, last email was about a week ago advising it was mailed. I had kind of overlooked it with all my Amazon orders but expect a little better from a national store. Spoke to my brother a little bit ago and he says he got his order but they duplicated some blurays and didn't send others.