Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Has anyone received their "order shipped" e-mail yet? I ordered something and have not got that e-mail yet.

I never received an order shipped email but I just got my hand mixer. I ordered it at 3:10 on Friday morning. I never received a package so fast. Now just waiting for my TV and Blu Ray player.

Wow that was quick. I guess Wal-mart is dragging their feet for mine. That's ok, though, cause when I get it, its getting returned. I went to a different Wal-mart then BF and found what I was looking for. I was amazed at what was left over from BF.

what did u order. I might need it. lol

I ordered the DS Lite online and it still says being processed. Anyone get a shipping notice on this yet?

Never got an email saying this was shipped and it showed up today Fed Ex. Looking at the tracking history, it has been on the move ever since I ordered it. So even if it says Pending it could be on it's way.

I had ordered the step 2 party time kitchen set thurs. morning approx. 3:30am recieved a confirmation email stating that I would get another email when it had been shipped . fed ex showed up yesterday with the kitchen set in the afternoon and last night I got the email stating the product had been shipped ! lol so you may get your items before being notified !