Cabela's Base Camp II Jacket $2.99!

Familyof5

Just ran across this while looking at another deal that was posted.

It is a jacket reg $69.99 now for $2.99. It is only the Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity design. I just bought 4 for my sons and family members!

Cabela's Bargin cave.

As I was posting this, the page said they could not sell this item online due to technical difficulties. Check it out, maybe the will have them fixed soon.

when did you call because I called and they was going to put my order in but said if they had a problem they would call so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they go ahead and give them to me for that price!!!! did they tell you that they would not give you that price at all??

i call just before i posted....The guy laughed and said nope, that was a glitch...you can get one but it's full price i can't honor the 2.99 it was an error. Said thats why its lock online now. I hope someone gets the deal! :yup:

• 2 weeks later...

Yea... I ordered a whole bunch of crap from there last night and forgot to put in the free shipping code... so I called in to get it fixed... they said my order has not shown up yet in their system... tried again this morning and they still say it has not shown up :cheesy: they already hit my credit card though.... just hope my crap shows up at this point :no:

They had columbia polo's for $9.98.. great cheap Christmas gifts :D

I ordered a bunch of stuff on Saturday and it didn't show that it shipped, even though there was a hold on my card. Last night it changed to 'in process' with a tracking number, today it showed 'shipped'. When I clicked on tracking, it showed nothing. When I went to the UPS site and put it in, it is already out for delivery. I think their system is behind.