Cuddlee Extra Large 18" Super Plush Pet Pillow for Kids 10.99

ejpoeta

COOL - Thank you!!! I got one for each of my 5 kiddos - they are going to love these! :D If you want more than one, I found out that you have to order them one at a time to get the $1.00 instant rebate at check-out ( I had 5 seperate orders). Not really a big deal since they ship free anyway.

These arent the same as an actual "Pillow Pet", right?

I wonder if the quality is good. I'd rather save a little and my daughter an off brand than to pay the $20.00 for an actual Pillow Pet.

That's what I was wondering. The real "Pillow Pet" is good quality and extremely soft and was a little worried because I'm not sure these are the same.

the lady bug looks just like the one i saw at walmart for $20. i don't know about quality.... they aren't called pillow pets....

Yes the ladybug does look exactly like the one I picked up at Sears on Sunday F&. I got it for $9.99 because they had them in a bin with others that were not "pillow pets' so they had to give me the price marked, ALso got an additional 15% of for F&F. Mine done say Pillow Pets on the tag. I am on the fence whether I should order the dog. I know DD would love that one even more than the ladybug.

bfads lists 'pillow pals' for toys r us $9.99 so not sure if pillow pets are also on sale but just not listed on bfads

other stores are listed for $19.99 for the pillow pets.

Justice has them listed for $29.95 but right now everything is 40% off so it's $18.

Bed Bath and Beyond works best with either the 20% coupon or the $5 off $15. Works out to $16 for the pillow pet.

I can't imagine there not being a deal on these on BF but don't see any listed.

SOMEONE on another board posted getting at kohls when they run the 30% works out to like $13.

Tinkrbel-

Check out kellytoy.com... I bought 2 at Costco that I *think* are about twice the size of the Pillow Pets. My boys have had them for going on a couple of months and are REALLY rough on them... they "ride" them, have pillow fights with them, etc. and they are holding up WONDERFULLY! The tags on them have that kellytoy.com site listed, so I don't know if you can buy them there or not... I just saw them again today at Costco for $16.XX. A few bucks cheaper than Pillow Pets, just as nice IMO, and my boys LOVE that they are so big... my almost 5 year old lays on his and just the ends of his legs hang off. We have a lion and a tiger and they are super cute!

thanks guys. that makes sense since BFF has costco and I have BJ's :P I'll probably end up sending her to buy for the kids and then pay her back. They're called pillow chums and are unavailable on the website but do seem to be nice than pillow pets IMHO. Edited by tinkrbel
add