Our Last Black Friday LIVE webcast TONITE @ 8:30pmET! Join Us!

bigjimslade

Ok Everyone! Since alot of you find the webcasts to be fun and helpful I am going to do lots of them from now until Black Friday. Some from my home and some from my tent. During the webcasts we will talk about Black Friday, go over any breaking news and answer all of your questions. Below is the show link and schedule.

Show link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Show Times

Friday Nov 19 - 8:30pm ET

Saturday Nov 20 - 7:00pm ET

Sunday Nov 21 - 8:30pm ET

Monday Nov 22 - 8:30pm ET

Tuesday Nov 23 - 12 Noon ET and 8:30pm ET

Wednesday Nov 24 - 12 Noon ET and 8:30pm ET

The Evening shows will be 4 hours and the Lunch time shows will be 2 hours long.

All show times are subject to change and I may add more shows if I feel like turning on the webcam. If I do turn on the webcam I will post something here and on Facebook.

I will do a Thanksgiving day show but need to see what times work out best for me.

I hope the shows help everyone in their Black Friday planning. We have fun doing it and chatting with everyone in the chatroom.

Edited by bigjimslade
canceled Monday lunch show

Brad did say if I wanted to broadcast 247 I could and he would support me in that. LOL

That's what I thought ya were gonna do. We'd be able to hop in and see what'cha doin' 24/7 in that BB line. That'd be awesome if you're up to it. :yup:

I probably won't be able to assist with the afternoon casts (training for my new job finally starts next week) but from about 6pm EST on I'm available.

That's what I thought ya were gonna do. We'd be able to hop in and see what'cha doin' 24/7 in that BB line.

I think you came up with a new reality show: Big Brother BB-BF edition? They could swap between a whole bunch of different stores and gives us noncampers an insight:)

I think you came up with a new reality show: Big Brother BB-BF edition? They could swap between a whole bunch of different stores and gives us noncampers an insight:)

WOW! Great idea.

I wouldn't be able to watch because I will be in line, but broadcast on satellite and I could DVR it! I could watch it over the remainder of the holiday weekend. Oh so fun! I love seeing others experiences. :D

Just a reminder about our webcast tonight at 8:30pm ET.

I am canceling my Monday lunch time show. I will share the reason in tonight's webcast!

See everyone there!

Stay tune for the next episode. This sound like a cliff hanger. I am never good with shows with that kind of ending . It is like waiting the whole summer and finally Sept comes around and you found out your favorite character had done something major and you missed out. :D