Old Navy extra 50% off clearance

dollarstretcher

The ON by me is having extra 50% off clearance. I went in and was happy to see they had things like holiday skirts for girls and some sweaters for women included in clearance. I got my DD a silver holiday skirt for $3.50 plus I had a 30% coupon to make it even less! (final $2.44) I bought a black cardigan for myself for final price of 4.90 after the extra clearance off and my 30% off coupon! They had nice toddler and mens clothing still on clearance - got my DH a jacket for 6.30 reg price $34.99! I just googled for my coupon. Did not ask how long the sale goes.

I need new jeans again but don't know if I feel like going after work today. I like losing weight but will be on my 3rd size in as many months now and I hate jean shopping.

UPDATE: I got 2 pairs of jeans $1.98 & $7.49, 2 Pairs of cargo pants pigment dyed $5.99 each, some womens halloween boxer shorts 0.48, 2pack menths athletic boxers with quicky dry $3.67 and a pair of mens jeans for 3.49. I love 50% off old navy clearance but now that I'm a size 6 I'm starting to find not so much stuff, plus the sales have been so good both stores are probably going to be bare soon.

Edited by tinkrbel
update

Wow you sure lucked up! way to go.

The ON by me is having extra 50% off clearance. I went in and was happy to see they had things like holiday skirts for girls and some sweaters for women included in clearance. I got my DD a silver holiday skirt for $3.50 plus I had a 30% coupon to make it even less! (final $2.44) I bought a black cardigan for myself for final price of 4.90 after the extra clearance off and my 30% off coupon! They had nice toddler and mens clothing still on clearance - got my DH a jacket for 6.30 reg price $34.99! I just googled for my coupon. Did not ask how long the sale goes.