Fisher Price Sing-a-Ma-Jig $9 @walmart

Danoleta

They are kind of tough to push, however my 19 month old is seriously over the moon for these things. She has 3 and I put away 3 more for Christmas. They are a great size, she packs them around everywhere and has figured out if she puts them on the floor and steps on them she can get them to sing LOL!

Glad you guys mentioned that you got the pink and mint green. When I originally got the purple, it was the only one that said in stock. After I saw your posts, I went back and the pink and mint green were there. I had wanted to get 3 for the 3 little that play together, so that completes my wish for them. :)

They are kind of tough to push, however my 19 month old is seriously over the moon for these things. She has 3 and I put away 3 more for Christmas. They are a great size, she packs them around everywhere and has figured out if she puts them on the floor and steps on them she can get them to sing LOL!

Yup, my 17 month old is, too...showed her one in the store, and she just about pitched a fit when I put it back...went and picked up three for her for Christmas...