Acer Aspire 10.1 Netbook @Target for $179.99 on sale bill 21-27 November

MeAGNL8agn

The popular Acer Aspire 10.1 Netbook will be available during next weeks sale at Targets' while their supply last. It comes with a free Tuari Neoprene Sleeve cover. It has Windows XP, Intel N50 Atom Processor, 160 gb hard drive, 1gb RAM, Up to 4 hours battery life.

The popular Acer Aspire 10.1 Netbook will be available during next weeks sale at Targets' while their supply last. It comes with a free Tuari Neoprene Sleeve cover. It has Windows XP, Intel N50 Atom Processor, 160 gb hard drive, 1gb RAM, Up to 4 hours battery life.

Wow, that would be awesome. I have been looking for my cousin one for one of his kids, and was thinking of ordering him one from Walmart. Think I will wait and get it at Target.

Edited by Kim3498

I don't know if it is available on line. The ad will come out Sunday, it may say in it. It will be available in stores. I understand that Walmart is having difficulties with their online sale they had planned for today. Hope they get it going because I know some of you need two of these.

Please note that it only has 4 hour battery life. That may work for you, but it is really short. My netbook lasts 8 hours which is about right. The difference in price for this one and the ones that last 8 hours is purely the price of the 6 cell battery rather than the 3 cell that this one has. If you want to replace the battery you end up spending the difference. So, just an FYI.

Picked 1 up today at Target. Was unsure about the battery life but it comes with an adaptor which means you can always plug it up. I was also surprised to find out that this computer also has a web cam. I think the $178 price with the free case was well worth it. I did NOT have to stand in a line all night long so I am one happy mama! Edited by firstladyberg