About Online BF Ordering - Read This Before Posting a Question

Brad

We're getting a lot of questions all over the Black Friday forums about online ordering.

The fact is, at this early stage, we don't know exactly which items from each store will be available online, or the exact time they will go on sale. We usually get that info starting early next week.

But you don't have to worry about missing out. As we did last year, we'll have a 3-part strategy to get you all the info you need:

1. Online Black Friday / Cyber Monday sub-forum: over the weekend, we'll open our Online BF/CM sub-forum where we'll post all the info we receive regarding times online sales will start. We'll have a thread for each major store so you can discuss everything.

2. Online BF Item Tracker: we'll have a single page which shows you all the items from all the ads that you can order online NOW at the Black Friday price. This page will be updated continuously through the entire week.

3. Online BF Sale Tracker: we'll have a single page which shows all the online sales from both online-only and brick & mortar stores. This page will show the start & end dates, have links to items and much more. It was very popular last year so we're bringing it back.

So don't worry - we'll have you covered. It's just too early to have much info yet, so give it a few more days.

Do not forget the "Hotter than Black Friday" deals going on right now! I got the 6th ave deal on the plasma yesterday! solves the, "Okay smartie, just what are you going to do with that 50'' Plasma, now that the truck is full of your camping gear" argument i was going to have!

I am just like everyone else. wonder if I should get up at midnight so I can get on the EST time zone website.

Cnnmoney.com has the article up

Best Buy: The same products promoted in its Thanksgiving Ads -- including doorbusters -- will be available on BestBuy.com starting Thanksgiving Day. Best Buy is also offering free shipping on online orders through Dec. 21, excluding laptops, iPads, iPods and some major appliances.

Macy's : Macy's: Doorbusters, like a KitchenAid Mixer for $179.99, will also be sold both online and in stores on Black Friday

Toys R Us: The popular toy store will preview more than 60 "Mystery Deals" on its site starting Tuesday, Nov. 23 at 12:01 a.m. But those savings will only be available in Toys R Us stores from 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day until 1 p.m. on Black Friday. The toy retailer will also give out free Crayola 64-Packs and coloring books with any purchase, while supplies last.

Walmart : The country's largest retailer is offering online-only specials on Thanksgiving Day in addition to free online shipping with no minimum purchase. However, the doorbuster deals that shoppers camp out for, like a Nintendo Wii for $199 plus a $50 gift card, will be in-store only starting at 12 a.m. on Nov. 26.

Target: Online-only deals start on Thanksgiving Day before the company's popular two-day sale. But the discounter's doorbuster deals are only available at in stores starting at 4 a.m. on Black Friday. In order to get free shipping on the online orders, consumers must spend $50 or more.

Kmart and Sears: The same is true for Sears and Kmart, where there will be online discounts of 30-40% off on Thanksgiving Day, but the deeper discounts of 50-60% will only be in stores on Black Friday. Web shoppers

I am scared !! I will be alone in the dark with my credit card. Like that Mervin Lady and looking the Best Buy website and say " Open . Open . Open " ... on Turkey Day. LOL :P