OMG BLACK FRIDAY PREORDER PSP(w/KARATEKID/BIGLITTLEPLANET)169.99 FS NOTAX 1GB

mom2monkiesx3

I was searching to preorder LittleBigPlanet2 (great game BTW) and found this ...it says BLACK FRIDAY in the TITLE...

I have never been in the market for a PSP but with the 2 titles AND the 1GB memory stick this sounds like a GREAT bundle...

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-PSP-3000-Little-Sony-PSP/dp/B00470BPWG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1289922981&sr=8-8

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ubhlHdMaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is a preorder it will be released BLACK FRIDAY or November 26th (get in line for yours NOW!) :D

Hrm...I am seriously considering this for my 8yo..who I have no clue what to get. He has asked for a psp multiple times. I'm wondering if there will be a price drop considering somebody said that Kmart has it listed for less. We have no Kmarts anywhere near us. Would you preorder and count on Amazon's price drop guarantee?

my son wants a psp but he wants the madden 11 game. NO ONE has that bundle on sale. However, i did get the bundle for 169 at BestBuy with a 30$ gift card for spending so much $. i figured that was worth the extra off on BF that i would have to fight american's finest for and then hunt down the right game!

I posted it thinking you can predorder it now and they might run a deal later which would be available on the "price order guarantee" if not its still a great bundle for the price without fighting to get it :)

Yes, I'm still considering getting it..so that I don't have to fight any crowds...the price drop would be nice though!

If u have a Kmart put it on layaway next Monday then on Black Friday they will give u the price difference on your layway on Black Friday, and u won't have to worry about fighting the crowd..It's 129 that day..I'm going to do this..I've done this for 2 yrs. at my Kmart and haven't had a problem yet :)