Mini Shelf/bookend Baseball REG $17.95 NOW $3.00 w/CODE +FS @ deepdiscount.com

magickallight

Another GREAT Deal from deepdiscount.com on this

Mini Shelf/bookend Baseball

Why Pay: $17.95 ?

Our Price: $5.99 *Enter coupon code FUN50 at checkout and save an additional 50%! - Final Price = $3.00 with FREE Shipping

http://resources1.deepdiscount.com/resources/deepdiscount/images/products/processed/68/21044002.zoom.1.jpg

It's a baseball. It's a bookshelf. It's a bookend. It is all three in one! Save big while decorating your man cave, kid's room or office. Each item is sold individually, but at prices this low you can afford to make a set of bookends . Shelf/Bookend measures 10x6x6.

LINK

Edited by magickallight

Still cant get it to work. Wont even let me checkout at regular price. :(

Are you entering the Code in the "Promotional Code Box" in your cart? I don't understand this - I can go all the way through the process with no problem - got $524.00 (retail price) worth of stuff for $60.37 yesterday - and seems to be working fine for me again, today. :confused:

Is anyone else having problems with this - there must be SOME reason why it works for me and not snapper22 :confused:

I must be doing something wrong, I have never been on that site before. It shows something in my cart but when I click proceed to checkout it says cart is empty. And yes I am putting the promo code in the box and it says invalid because my cart is empy...I tried multiple times. :(