Buzztime Trivia Package LIST $129.95 NOW $9.44 w/CODE +FS @ deepdiscount.com

magickallight

A Great Gift Idea from deepdiscount.com with this

Buzztime Trivia Package

Why Pay: $129.95 ?

Our Price: $18.88 *Enter coupon code FUN50 at checkout and save an additional 50%! - Final Price = $9.44

FREE Shipping

http://resources1.deepdiscount.com/resources/deepdiscount/images/products/processed/318/17300.zoom.1.jpg

NO info about the game on the site - so I got this from another site for you...

Product Features

* Plug-n-play console allows up to two players or teams to compete at one time

* 750 official Buzztime trivia questions

* Trivia questions from a variety of subject matter

* On-screen scoring

* Challenging questions, fast-paced game play

From the Manufacturer

The Buzztime Home Trivia System brings the excitement of the classic restaurant game into your living room. Plug the console directly into your T.V and use two wireless controllers to kick off the fun. Over 750 official Buzztime questions included.

Product Description

The Buzztime Home Trivia System brings the excitement of the classic restaurant game directly into your living room. Whether you're playing with friends or going solo against the clock, the trivia action never stops. Don't know an answer? No sweat! The 750 official Buzztime questions include clues and fun facts to help you out - but they come at a price! Point values drop as the timer ticks. Who will come out on top at the end of three rounds?

Includes: game console, 750 Trivia Questions and two wireless game controllers. Plugs right into your TV. Expand the fun with additional controllers, sold separately.

LINK

Edited by magickallight

Thank you my brother and sister in-law just got one of the Christmas presents... My daughter has this and loved it!

I had SUCH fun shopping at that site while posting deals - I wound up with $524.40 (Retail Prices) worth of stuff for $60.37 Shipped! :eyepoppin With a total savings of $464.03 - it beats Black Friday and with NO LINES! :) I LOVE finding sales like this! :yup:

Just had to post...My Buzztime Trivia game came today via UPS. I was shocked when I opened the box. Not only was the game in there but they through in 3 extra games and 2 extra wireless controllers. that were sitting in the bottom of the big brown box it all came in. Also the is a new coupon in the box for 25% off bewteen Nov.22-Dec10 using code HOTSTUFF.

Just had to post...My Buzztime Trivia game came today via UPS. I was shocked when I opened the box. Not only was the game in there but they through in 3 extra games and 2 extra wireless controllers. that were sitting in the bottom of the big brown box it all came in. Also the is a new coupon in the box for 25% off bewteen Nov.22-Dec10 using code HOTSTUFF.

How AWESOME! :) Thanks for sharing the new code - as the old one has expired :(

Woo hoo! I hope that I get my package soon. Is the 25% off also good on dvd's or just on toys? Enjoy the game!

Woo hoo! I hope that I get my package soon. Is the 25% off also good on dvd's or just on toys? Enjoy the game!

The coupon says Save an additional 25% off our every day low prices. In small print it says Offer valid on select DVD's, Bluerays, Music, Books and Fun stuff featuring the "Sale 25% off item" graphic Offer valid from 11-22-12-10 at 12:00C.S.T.

Coupon code HOTSTUFF

My package arrived today with the same contents! After I read your post, I was hoping to get the same and am really happy I ordered the game!

Thanks!!!