Cabela's GORE-TEX Pinnacle Mittens $7.99 (reg. $70) @ Cabela's

bluesky225

You have to order a minimum of 2 since they are backordered. I ordered 2 but different sizes for Christmas and it won't recognize that I bought 2 since they are different sizes. I emailed Cabela's to see how to fix that problem. Hopefully I will be able to get those

Hmmm...Cabela's good deals may be too complicated to even bother posting! Hope you're able to fix it!

I just called and had NO problem ordering 4 pair! I even asked if the price was right....they are back ordered but it says 'Stock for Fall' which led the woman to believe they would be getting them in, they just hadn't received their shipment of them yet but as soon as they do they will ship. Cost me $41.xx for 4 pair!!! Thanks OP!!! Great deal!!!!

Cabela's has some good deals (as posted here at gottadeal) but they aren't prepared for the load of hits that enter their system. This 'deal' isn't the first that makes my pc appear to have lost it's signal. Only after a 10 min. hang do I receive an error and then it's back to square one. Too much of a time waster for me.