Need advice: I want to do the buy 4 tire deal on Friday and get a $70 Sears

mcmikey1

Gift card...and I want to buy the $1200 stainless steel fridge on-sale for $699 (only two fridges in stock).

Can I go pull the tag for the fridge at 4am, then go buy the tires and get my gift card...then buy the fridge?

Advice on making sure I get the fridge? In the past, at Target, I have gone in the Monday before and bought what I wanted and was able to get Target to credit it that Friday.

Will that work at Sears?

I did it about five years ago on a TV. Bought it on Wednesday, went in on Black Friday and they credited me the difference. They even gave me an extra 10% back because Best Buy had it advertised for a cheaper price. I would check their website for policies and talk to the store manager ahead of time if the policy says yes. Print a copy and take it wih you. Good Luck

I'd pay for the frig in that area because they may sell one to someone else if you haven't paid for it. Don't stores always have more cards than items? And they'd be less likely to run out of tires.

Are they giving you the giftcard on the spot or do you have to mail in for it? Were you wanting to use the giftcard on the frig?

Only 2 may be in stock but wasn't it Sears last year that let you order washers & dryers at the sale price and they would ship them to you after they ran out?

Last year at our store the appliances manager went outside about 30 min prior to opening and asked who was there for specific deals. He then gave them a ticket that entitled them to make that purchase. So what some people did was go get the other deals first then they brought the ticket to the appliances dept to complete that deal. I think the last ticket brought to the dept was about 9:30am after the 4am open! Not sure if it will be the same at your store but call and ask the brand central manager what their plans are for that day.