Walmart weekend sales?

princez916

I bought my son and niece a laptop, my husband bought a huge television, we bought my brother a wii. All on the Saturday sales - please let's hope they have them again. I am looking to buy video/flip cameras, video games, sd cards, a laptop and a desktop this year.

• 2 weeks later...

havent seen anything in our playbooks about saturday sales but it wouldnt be the first time coporate let us hang ourselves by lettin us be the last to know ..

my walmart did'nt even know(newton n.j) till just before it started then it was a were did they put the items not all items like the tv,blue ray,x-box but like the cameras the gps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if Walmart is going to have any more of their weekend sales before Black Friday? I know they have the "Amazing Specials" right now, but it doesn't have what I am looking for. I need two 22-26" HDTV's. I had them ordered the other morning and my order was cancelled because they ran out of product. I need to find them again and usually this is when they have great deals. Thanks for the help :)