Looking for a great deal on a Nintendo Wii

There are usually bundles between now and Christmas that include the Wii fit bundled with it. They upped the ante a while ago by bundling the game Wii Sports Resort in the normal price. Now they have a special edition Red Mario Wii at Target and Best Buy

http://www.target.com/Limited-Console-Super-Mario-Nintendo/dp/B0045FEEAS/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=mario%20wii&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-15&qid=1289255364&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Limited%20Console%20Super%20Mario%20Nintendo&node=1038576%7C1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

This is a good deal as the game is worth about $45.

Just keep looking at the ads as they come out each week - Sams Club and Costco usually have great bundles as well.

Edited by boblabontefan
changed wording

meijer is also gonna have it for 199.99 with a 50.00 off your next order coupon... i went ahead and got one off amazon earlier this week so now i'm trying to decide if i try to get it from meijer amidst the craziness or contact amazon to see if they wanna price match... does anyone know if they'll do that

I just bought the new Red Wii...super mario bros edition, comes with the game as well as wii sports, red controller and red nunchuk. I bought it at Kmart for $199. and if you join their rewards program (not credit card or fees just gives you points to use) you will get a $50 GC for Kmart or Sears. I think the sale ends tomorrow

I just bought the Red Anniversary Edition on Walmart.com for 229.00. Has console, Super Mario brothers, Wii Sports, controller and nunchuk plus 2 other games of your choice from their list. I believe the store has the Red Anniv. bundle with out the 2 extra games for 199.00

Amazon has good deal today if you want wii fit plus/balance board too. if you buy them together ($300) you get $50 amazon credit on video game purchases (so an additional game or 2 or 3, controllers or whatever you want). Wii comes with sports AND sports resort, your choice white or black console. If you don't want wii fit, not a good deal. Don't forget the balance board is for lots of games, not just fit, it's just best priced with the fit game. Oh and free shipping, and no tax depending where you are with amazon.

I haven't played it but the game Flingsmash got good reviews on other sites and comes with an extra wii plus remote, good deal to maybe spend the 50 on. Also recommend Mario kart that comes with wheel. "Wii play" game also comes with a remote too. All of these were under $50. Remotes alone are $40 so it makes these games under $10. Good ways to get games and accessories.

You aren't going to find good prices on wii itself, just good bundles. prices don't change but extras are added to compensate.