DQ Blizzard Maker 14.99 AC + free shipping @target.com

momof3kids

Does that coupon code only work on this ice cream thing? I ordered, and it accepted it. Then I wondered if I could use the code for a different order and it wouldn't let me. Just curious...

I tried to order the dipindots maker, but that didn't work either.

BTW my oldest is a VERY MATURE for his age 12 (13 in march) and I think his first thoughts would be WHAT THE HECK? But after he realized it was IceCream he'd be OK with it. Depends on the maturity of the child I think. I think with an 11yr old GIRL you could sneak it by even if they were mature but a very mature 11yr old boy would be different.....Does he enjoy cooking? Making things on his own? Blizzards in general?

My oldest has been all electronics since he was about 7...

OK I just asked DS12 going on 52...he said it would be ok with him because he got ice cream outta the deal as long as he didn't haveta act thrilled in front of all his closest friends.. and like I said he is very "non-toy"

BTW my oldest is a VERY MATURE for his age 12 (13 in march) and I think his first thoughts would be WHAT THE HECK? But after he realized it was IceCream he'd be OK with it. Depends on the maturity of the child I think. I think with an 11yr old GIRL you could sneak it by even if they were mature but a very mature 11yr old boy would be different.....Does he enjoy cooking? Making things on his own? Blizzards in general?

My oldest has been all electronics since he was about 7...

OK I just asked DS12 going on 52...he said it would be ok with him because he got ice cream outta the deal as long as he didn't haveta act thrilled in front of all his closest friends.. and like I said he is very "non-toy"

You ROCK - thank you - you are a sweetheart! :)

I am contemplating getting this for my 12 yo, does this require extra packets to make the blizzards and do they offer these extra packets in stores? Is it like the easy bake oven thing where you are always having to buy things for it, or can you use your own ice cream and then your own candy?