GAP- 1 pr jeans free today-if you Friend them on Facebook -first 10,000

allshoppedout

Hope I am posting this in the right place--I was watching Good Morning America and heard that if you friend the GAP on facebook you can get a pair of jeans free.

just found this online:

Gap is giving away 10,000 pairs of jeans on November 5 in a one-day US event centered around the Facebook location feature, Facebook Places, which lets users "check in" on their mobile phones to let their friends know what they're doing and where they're hanging out. Once users "check in" somewhere, their location will be broadcasted on their Facebook wall and their friends' News Feed.

Starting at the time of store opening at 10 a.m. EST this Friday, Gap will offer one free pair of its basic five-pocket jeans to the first people who visit a men's or women's Gap store in the US and "check in" via Facebook Places while they're there. The offer is not valid at GapKids, babyGap, GapBody, Gap Outlet, Gap Factory Store, The Gap Generation stores, or online. People who do "check in" at a Gap location but miss the cutoff will receive a coupon for 40 percent off any regularly-priced item in the store.

To find out more about the Gap free jeans event visit:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=159056334132258&index=1

Edited by allshoppedout
typos

Our store opened up at 10 am. My friend and I got there at 8:15.. Checked in to My places on Facebook and stood in line. They only had 14 coupons and my friend and I both got one. They went Fast. The coupon was good for one pair of Jeans up to $59.50. I am still Amazed about this deal!!! Such a great way to get ready for BF deals!!!

Our store opened up at 10 am. My friend and I got there at 8:15.. Checked in to My places on Facebook and stood in line. They only had 14 coupons and my friend and I both got one. They went Fast. The coupon was good for one pair of Jeans up to $59.50. I am still Amazed about this deal!!! Such a great way to get ready for BF deals!!!

Glad you got a pair, Fantastic! their jeans don't work for me, but I was telling everyone I could think of about it, you are the only person I know who got a pair!