How to do black friday right?

sgolick

Myself and some college friends want to be the first in line for Best Buy, and possibly some other stores this year. We all live in and around Cleveland, some in Columbus. What day do we need to get set up? Tuesday? All this depends on the items on sale of course since it makes no sense to wait a couple days to save a few bucks.

Well, I am not going out this year but if I wanted a hot item (ie computer, lap top, tv ect) I would go around 3pm on Thanksgiving day to camp out until morning. If you go later you might not get the item you want. .. I normally shop in the Pensacola area since we go to my mothers on Thanksgiving and you really dont need to go before then

Where abouts are you in Cleveland? I would say Tuesday is a bit extreme. The earliest I have setup (and I have been first for the past three years) was Wednesday around noon. The next people arrived in line a few hours after me, but only because they saw I was setup. Next folks after them was Thursday late morning. My buddies and I could really setup on Thursday, be within the first 10 in line, and still get all the doorbusters, but where is the fun in that? It would seriously take away from our Euchre time!