Sylvania Assorted 7" Portable DVD Players/Portable DVD Player Bundle $65.00@Walm

steph3306

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sylvania-Assorted-7-Portable-DVD-Players-with-Portable-DVD-Player-Bag-Bundle/13400784

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/11/13/00/02/12/1113000212535_180X180.jpg

Included Items

Standard Items

Philips Portable DVD Player Bag, SVC40004B/17

Choose your Sylvania 7" portable DVD player

(Choose 1)

Don't forget your headphones as an optional purchase

Optional purchase of a power adapter or replacement battery when you're on the road

Been looking for one of these at a good deal..IMO this one is pretty good unless your looking to try to get one on BF that will most likely be an off brand and won't have the extras. I am going to get one maybe two of these. I THINK Walmart and a few other stores had them for $49 last year. I never thought we needed one because we have TV's in both cars..but then my DD started competition Gym and there are LONG waits inside the auditorium....I need one now!

THANK YOU

Keep in mind anything bought from Amazon has no manufacturer's warranty. I bought most of my electronics from them last year not knowing this. My son had the Coby one that walmart had for 49 two years ago. He used it constantly and it quit last week. I bought an item from Amazon last month that had a 50 rebate. The manufacturer refused the rebate and informed me anything from Amazon has no warranty. When looking at an Ipod touch this morning on there, I noticed the words at the bottom that said it came with a 30 day Amazon only warranty and manufacturer warranty was void.

Thank you. I picked one out for my little guy. The silver one said it came with an AC adapter and car charger---and the bag. Hope that's correct, as would love the car charger. My suburban doesn't have a TV and we take it often enough that I would prefer him watching this size of screen over his Zune. Not to mention he could use it at his sister's swim meets which are hours long. ;)